Sword, Tiara and High Heels - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

One half of my brain is like I don't blame her for running
The second half is like run bitch run till you can't run any more me literally instigating

Dex-chan lover
Cut the lad some slack. The dude probably hasn't trained for a decade, and the girl's body is hella weak too.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? How's a battle-tempered knight going to run off from a meager slap?

I swear to god Nip authors are mentally retarded, this man is supposed to be not only a battle hardened knight but also a fucking adult but he throws tantrums like he is fucking 5, maybe one day they will learn to write good characters and the way they are supposed to act but maybe i'm hoping for too much.

Aggregator gang
Do we get a yuri tag since he uses a female body?

Also he doesn't have a trash reflex, his body is too fragile and I doubt he can even do a flip. There's a difference in being a hero and being in a body of a frail girl

@Danila Being slapped by your own family member hurt a lot (emotionally and psychologically). Besides he was in a body of a girl for like 10 years.

Almost everyone: s/he should have endured the pain from the slap! or s/he should have dodged that slap!
Well from what I see, she has a frail and weak body, then that MIGHT be because her muscles aren't strong or her immune system isn't strong, besides, she doesn't even have exercise! So don't go complaining if she's hurt! And I'm not being on any side, I'm just explaining why someone who has a weak and frail body might cry from getting slapped. And have a good day to you.

@reen112
The WN on syosetu is tagged with both GL and BL, so I guess the author will tease us there and there but don't expect it will go full yuri like Vampire Nap or Tarou.

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 the mother has some tragic backstory about wanting to do something but being told "she has to be a lady" and doesn't want her daughter to go through the same.

Double-page supporter
Just my guess here but I get the feeling mom and dad will put their heads together and come up with a test they think she can't possibly pass. |Then when she doe complications ensue. It might also go the other way, she fails and then goes on anyway

Users who are viewing this thread