Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata No, but getting to the point where you even meet up with an editor at all just through stuff like newcomer contests isn't exactly "I can just do this whenever I want to." She has nothing to get her in the door anywhere else at the moment, so she's trying to make the best of the opportunity that she has. These places get so many unsolicited submissions from complete nobodies that they can't possibly pay attention to even half of them, dropping off any of her work at some other publisher with zero connections to people there is not going to do anything. Waiting for another contest at some other place that she might not get her foot in the door through even if her stuff is good is a pretty poor option too, relative to just trying to at least get her debut here.

Dex-chan lover
if this develops into more than 1 chapter of misunderstanding drama i'm going to seethe so fucking hard.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really glad she got rid of the weird sadistic editor, and now Kageko has someone who actually wants the best for her working alongside her.

Even if a misunderstanding happens, I'm sure it'll get cleared up right away. The mangaka already said that this series is meant to be a happy story. So I wouldn't worry much.

good editor who likes her mangaka? oh ho ho I wonder what lesbian shenanigans will happen soon

Oh boy! This will be fun! Also, glad to see that the precious editor was replaced. But I hope he returns a bit to add more drama in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread