Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

this chap made me remember that vtuber who strangling herself on her debut

Fed-Kun's army
Why do people always assume progress = it's gonna be axed? I've seen people say something is about to be axed then way later several more chapters come out. Also can you even bleed from putting pressure on your throat like that?

Ngl, if this was the final chapter I’d be ok with that. Hopefully the future doesn’t turn bleak.

Dex-chan lover
this feels like an ending chapter but what would i know i just hope the future of this manga does not take a “harem” turn in the sense that another girl finds out and they have to deal with that and later her also being unable to function without his touch

Dex-chan lover
This turn of events was sudden and unexpected but pleasant, I must say. Their kinks going next lvl, I wonder, how far this manga will go... 🤔

I've forgotten what the last part was, so i'm confuse and i'mma read the last chapter again

Dex-chan lover
this manga feels like its fragmented. There are parts that make me think "when did that happen?" "when did she/he said it?" Is it just me or is the manga really that way?

@Beregorn i think this shit will get outta control if it keeps scaling so yea, this last chapter seems like a good ending

Users who are viewing this thread