Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
Is this still going to continue because that felt kinda axed/final chapter-y

Power Uploader
@willz8 - yeap, will continue according to the magazine next chapter mid of the month and a new volume is out as well.

Fed-Kun's army
So why exactly is THIS unloved?

Not a complaint though, thanks for the chapter!

they still need the typical hs drama where their play gets leaked/blackmailed
so theres plenty of chapters to goif they go down that route but its mainly been 2 of them
lets see where ti goes

Dex-chan lover
At least it didn't took them 50 chapters to realize they are in love, still drama might come when someone gonna see them.

Is that the end? So they love eachother and get a kinky happily ever after? Nice

These two seriously need to get into a bdsm workshop to learn proper methods and safety. Her masochistic side is way into over drive and is dangerous if the dom doesn't know proper safety procedures and where lines should be...

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck i dont think the whole SM play thing should even reach the part where the M is bleeding through her nose from asphyxiation

Breath play is NOT for amateurs, and can result in accidental necrophilia. Don't dive in without a plan, kinksters!

Double-page supporter
Does the ship will be okay? Cause i am afraid that this fleeting moment is the calm before the storm :( i hope there is no drama in coming chapter

Users who are viewing this thread