Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Looking to Tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
Right after i got my daily dose of ja... nvm...
*sigh*

Group Leader
@Lazyxbum
They actually mentioned that they had soap (though not as good as modern scented soaps), and mud/clay masks for skin/hair in the previous chapters, so beauty/hygiene products isn't entirely unheard of in their world. I also doubt he really wants to spread beauty products in the world...more like he's just trying to do something nice for the people around him.

@Koyomiya
Can't argue with that.

@HuevoPodrido
...unless she thought he wanted to "give it to her" with "his stuff", If you know what I'm saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@moel
Lol. Now you can unzip...the file folder, I mean. Here from my blog, if you wanted a direct download.

MD@Home
I'm pretty sure I've heard "why don't you take a bath" being something of a double entendre in Japanese, so how the guy missed the fact that his words could be completely misunderstood is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
not feeling the urge to fuck anyone that moves doesn't make you a beta

besides he already likes valetta

She's freaking out because he gave her stuff to clean her body and asked her to come to his room after. It would follow in a society like this that when someone of a vastly superior status says that, it means you gonna fuk

Double-page supporter
I guess if you're trying to encourage people to hook up with him... it's only fair you make yourself available too?

Contributor
MC cannot be more brain dead than this. As person he just so horribly written and stupid it hurts to read chapter like this one.

Dex-chan lover
@crunchyspider I think it's more that she feels that for the sake of the province, she has to tie him down, NO MATTER WHAT.

In her mind, if he prefers her over her daughter or anyone else, she'll go to him, even if she's not comfortable with the idea.

@pip25 @Koyomiya

I'll take the side that it's a cultural difference; MC doesn't consciously think of himself as someone of importance or power, or how a benevolent Greysior-sama would act, or implications of his own actions. He's still just a stereotypical Japanese office worker, who asked the wife and 2nd in command of the local lord, someone much more powerful and higher in status in his mind than he is, to stop by cause he has something to give her.

To Zirconia, this incredible person with resources, knowledge and items beyond her world's understanding, asked her to stop by his room after bathing, to give her something. Someone in her mind, who is far above her in status asked her to come to his bedroom.

Cause if most of us who read this shit isekai were in his position, we'd realize or at lease be aware of how to act and behave as befitting the status of a "god". Cause we're nerds.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka

His actions makes him a beta. Father of girl says his daughter would be nice wife, Mc spills tea or water from mouth oh man, so embarassing amirite fellas? Mc blushes for everything related to girl and changes topic as soon as he can.

And yes not wanting to fuccccccc fine pussy that throws themselves at you for dick makes you pretty beta, unless of course you are gay and you yourself want a thick dicccccccc which btw respect if that's what you like.

But no worries we all know this beta self cuck Mc will come up with reasons not to fuck waifus

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko
wtf. Why should he do anything to a married woman?

There's nothing ''Beta'' about not doing anything to a woman married to someone else. <.<

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Japanese culture (and Asia as a whole for that matter) producing betas aside, I'd turn down fine pussy if the chick is repulsive to me.

Like being a nasty bitch and leaving her tampons everywhere, NOT WASHING HER FUCKING HANDS AFTER SHITTING UP A STORM, blowing snot out her nose on the bed, in the car, etc. But if you're down for that more power to you.

Or if she's a bitch in general. I cant hate fuck someone like that, I'd rather bash their faces in. Or go Asanagi-sensei's route.

Contributor
Are people seriously callling MC beta because he don't want to have sex with a MARRIED WOMAN ? (even if he found her beautiful)

He is beta in some aspect (like, not saying he like Valetta and not rejecting the gold digger), but please, having some common sense is not a bad thing sometime huh.

Anyway, nice censorship, 10/10 :d

Users who are viewing this thread