Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Looking to Tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

Actually, recent studies suggest that the Alpha theory related to wolves might be biased or even false as they were built on observations of wolves in captivity, and some researchers suggest that wolves with their natural packmates most likely behave differently than wolves from different packs being put together in an enclosed environment. Dude that founded the theory has been trying to combat it for awhile now https://knowledgenuts.com/2014/01/11/the-alpha-wolfe-is-an-outdated-myth/

In fact, wolf packs in the wild are most likely family units instead of unrelated members working together, the male and female being father and mother to the cubs, who split off once they reach sexual maturity.

Also, Zirconia is probably doing this cause her scheme to secure his loyalty to her province/country: "If taking god dick is what it takes for him to give up more secrets, than I must do my duty..." which is basically the plot of most NTR shit.

@Koyomiya Normal people don't think that being asked to someone's room cause they had something to give you, means anything other than they have something to give you. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE THE ONE STAYING IN THEIR HOUSE AS A GUEST. ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE SOMEONE ELSE'S WIFE, AND THERE'S LITERALLY NO HINTS OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM.

Dude's not shown any interest in her, no "harem protagonist" accidents with her, nothing other than professionalism, but asking her to stop by after her bath cause he has something to give her, SUDDENLY MEANS HE'S AT FAULT FOR HER THINKING "WANT SOME FUCK".

It is fucking cultural, cause previous chapter flat out stated that the other maid assigned to the MC, was to "keep her body clean at all times" as a precaution for night services.

Japanese people fucking love baths Bathing is a normal thing, and visiting someone's room after a bath doesn't mean shit other than you're visiting them. Does that mean if you and a buddy are staying at a hotel for some convention, and you meet him after one of you showers that you're gonna fuck? NO, COURSE NOT. This kind of shit thinking only exists in manga and virgin mentalities, "Oh she/he told me to visit them after a bath, IT MUST MEAN FUCK TIME!"

Dex-chan lover
Dumb Nigga hours, if you are a dumb fucking retard of a isekai protagonist then like this comment

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi A rare occasion where I like the MC being an airhead.
Both Zirconia and Havel got their own medicine this chapter because of their own assumptions (and schemes) 🤣

Double-page supporter
Honetly Zirconia is my fav and I feel satisfied seeing this misunderstanding even if nothing is ever going to come out of it. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this chapter holy shit, it's gonna be funny once the misunderstanding clears up. Unless... they go at it?

Dex-chan lover
just a reminder Zirconia is the leader of armed force so she is quite strong 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we're finally at the part where a certain misunderstanding will occur

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty funny. Personality/actions aside though, Zirconia's probably the best looking girl in the manga. Wouldn't mind even if that happened. 😂

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!
I told you guys Zirconia would get hers for being a manipulative cunt.

@kaikuro
She still wont do a damn thing because of the Greysor legend.

Aggregator gang
Observation: Kazura is doing freaking everything for all these people. He could maybe say something like, "Hey, how about the people I'm helping maybe not owning other humans anymore? Or is that too much to ask in return for me advancing your society by several centuries?"

Dex-chan lover
agreed too much censorship is bad like what my country does on tv X"D
they really abusing that make the kids even more curious about it lel

Users who are viewing this thread