Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Looking to Tomorrow

Ey guys, you know what? This story is no different from a Japanese helping poor people in some 3rd world country's poorest city you know?

Group Leader
@VanJosh
For now at least... It gets pretty crazy later on. Stuff you would not expect from everything you've seen in the series so far. Let's just say that the fantasy element hasn't even cracked the surface of the ice yet.

Dex-chan lover
the princess is fine but how she (probably not on purpose) manipulating what her mother said to gain more popularity a while ago on the waterwheel problem chapter kinda give me bad vibe and not to mention how she didn't straight up turned down the soldier guy

but heck yea smart tomboy village girl for the win!

Dex-chan lover
huh... well, not forgiving MC for being dense with Zirconia and her pretty easily made misunderstanding... but MC has addressed Valetta as a love interest internally to himself a few chapters ago. He didn't want to do anything with her yet because he's 25 and she's 15 (and the noble girl is 14). Yes yes, medieval society and faster growing up aside, I'm glad he's at least wanting to wait until they 'adult' up some.

I just want to say that "indirect kissing" is the most virgin concept I have ever heard of, to the point of absurdity.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say that "indirect kissing" is the most virgin concept I have ever heard of, to the point of absurdity.
Well, sure. Most of the characters worried about it are virgins, I'm sure plenty of the readers are virgins, and hell, maybe the authors are too. Write what you know and sell it to people who can relate.

Dex-chan lover
Cheering for Valetta even more, only Valetta

NO OTHER

:>

---

Zirconia, u lewd misunderstanding hahahhahaa

@vexelpops

Indeed, lewd hand holding it shall be, not some kid's indirect kiss play.

A reminder that some nutrients decay rather quickly (half-lifes of around 5 days), so actually eating cans and frozen peas all day will make you feel not very good. Ah, yes, once upon a time I was dumb and actually tried that for a bit... eventually I realized where the headaches were coming from!

Double-page supporter
I'm getting kinda annoyed that everyone is scheming to get someone else on mc's dick. I understand the reasons but jeezus christ just let mc have a nice relationship with Valetta

Dex-chan lover
I tend not to think while speaking too, but come on, there are limits to everything.
"Can you come to my room after taking a bath?" is pretty much an obvious invitation to fuck in this setting.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, dumbass MC!

Why didn't you do the thing nobody told you about that you know nothing about and have no clue about?

Be psychic, already!

How the fuck is he supposed to know any of this shit? Does he just say "You're free!" and suddenly have rainbows appear?

This douche Havel didn't say anything, either... it’s not like he automatically understands their conventions; for all he knows, it's "slave magic," or some shit...

NOW THEN

The phrase "come to my room after you bathe" has a very specific connotation that EVERY person knows, so that's fuckin dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread