Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Fair Price

Aggregator gang
@BowlOfMisoSoup The last time I read was several months ago but
IIRC Kazura ends up with Valetta in the WN and Lieze in the LN. But keep in mind the LN is different from the WN so I'm not sure which route the manga is going to follow.

Contributor
He's like a god so just take both Zirconia and Valeeta.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear to what happened to you, Harry. Lots of scanlators have given up even when they weren't out of a job and out of a home, so that's some admirable determination. Sent a few dollars your way as a thank you for all you've done, and by yourself, on this manga. And it's been quality work, at that. Hopefully your current situation turns around for the better.

Aggregator gang
@Vasqueztion I mean...there's a chance that the manga will follow the untraveled path...maybe Zirconia or what-her-name (the soldier's half sister)?

Group Leader
@mitsuki48
The last time I read was several months ago but
IIRC Kazura ends up with Valetta in the WN and Lieze in the LN. But keep in mind the LN is different from the WN so I'm not sure which route the manga is going to follow.

Or so the unsubstantiated rumors go. It's all bogus though in my opinion, as was those rumors (have been floating around for many years) are just hearsay that started with someone's interpretations of the novel events, spreading like a game of telephone. I say that because, as of the latest novel (both novel versions are still on-going):
After her martial arts training, Valetta eventually goes back to Istria to be with Kazura, bringing her new knowledge and skills to the table in the redevelopment/military of the Istelle territory.
Valetta becomes friends/love rivals of sorts with Lieze.
Nobody ends up with anybody, it's all still ambiguous, because the story is still on-going...
...Despite that, Valetta gets more screentime with Kazura and her role is more of the main heroine again.
at the moment though, by the end of this manga volume, Valetta has only just started setting up the foundations for their defenses in the overarching plot (the on-hold war with neighboring country up north, Valvert).

Also, don't look at the LN covers or illustrations, if you want to avoid spoilers.

I mean...there's a chance that the manga will follow the untraveled path...maybe Zirconia or what-her-name (the soldier's half sister)?
That wouldn't actually be too farfetched, since considering that although the manga has been following closely with the light novel, there has been a few cosmetic changes here to character designs or choice of weaponry, and they differ from both the web and light novels. I personally doubt that theory though, even from just a superficial knowledge of future novel events. I've detailed those differences between the three mediums in my translation notes; the ones that I've noticed anyway.

@BowlOfMisoSoup @Vasqueztion

@definitionofinsanity
Thanks; much appreciated. Every since I started doing this project, it's been somewhat therapeutic for me to unwind my stress, and my only way of escaping real life's suckiness, which hasn't changed even now with starting a new laborious crappy job that's been killer on my legs from standing all day, all the time. And I would have been forced to quit if I actually did become a homeless vagrant, for obvious reasons. If I stopped now, then I'd have nothing left worth coming home to. For better or worse, my stubborn tenacity has brought me where I am today.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Sounds rough, dude. Best wishes to you on getting through your rough patch.

Dex-chan lover
ah zirconia didnt learn her lesson from the last time she got herself asked to the bedroom, guess further instructionis needed.

Dex-chan lover
Valetta 10/10

Nobody wants the Liz route, it's very evident.

Honestly I ship Kazura x Zirconia. They have such good chemistry its actually not even funny.

Users who are viewing this thread