Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Craylutz's Guest

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Go away Liesze! S.S Valetta! Sink that ship! Launch all torpedoes!

___

Alondo or Arlondo? Can we just call him Retardo instead?

Dex-chan lover
@scrapegod
Isn't she still in like her late twenties or early thirties? Its been a while since I've read this and I know they talk about her age in one of the previous chapters and how sh's pretty young but I can't recall which.

Tech sharing isekai like this is so hard to stomach, I always imagine millions old tech labor/businessman and their fam went under cos this bloke warp in and go all "abracadabra! Here, i give yu magical stuff for free,kumbaya!"

Supporter
Where did the romance in this manga go? I was told there was romance, got teased with it, then had it yanked away.

Dex-chan lover
Me: Goes and hires a soprano.
Soprano: Scuuuuuuuumbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!

Dex-chan lover
why are you letting yourself being intimidated by a girl younger than you, in that kind of question...

Double-page supporter
Liesze making a big deal over Kazura helping the village, just because she is jealous. Such a manipulative bitch, and on top of that, she’s possessive? Had the MC forgotten what she tried to do? The author, for the sake of drama, made the MC overlook what that slag originally tried to pull off, and this happens to every single heroine, just because they are the heroine.
Don’t stick your dick in crazy...

*one greysior & lieze sail-fan peeks at volume 8 cover*-- "Nooo...."

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX I think Kazura forgives her because she is 16, the culture is far different from Japan and noble girls are ways of acquiring things for a family, but noble girls still want a good husband and kazura is the best she has seen thus far so she'd try anything. It is just that many manga seem to not have situations where a character should be mad at a person for a while and interact with them far different.

Dex-chan lover
He's really, really doing himself a disservice by not attempting to learn the language because Lieze isn't biased at ALL no sir.

Users who are viewing this thread