Takou no Koori Hime wo Tasuketara, Otomodachi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Narimashita - Ch. 0 - Promo

Double-page supporter
ah yes, the nickname "ice princess" you heard more than 10 times in several types of mangas yet you wonder if they're not naming the same fucking person: a girl with white hair, cold personality (which get immediatly erased the second she meet the mc) then the most conventionally beautiful look that seems to be taught to every mangakas in japan

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if i should read it now since it's a promo chapter and I don't have a good experience with series starting with these cuz...they mostly get axed or change drastically when they got serialized :aquadrink: :worry: :meguuusad: i hope that doesn't happen ...oh wait it's a manga and not a manwha:win: let's gooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Isn't white or faint blue fairly common for this 'she's cold with everyone but not me' archetype?
And I fall for it every time. This story looks like the most generic romance manga possible.

Followed

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the nickname "ice princess" you heard more than 10 times in several types of mangas yet you wonder if they're not naming the same fucking person: a girl with white hair, cold personality (which get immediatly erased the second she meet the mc) then the most conventionally beautiful look that seems to be taught to every mangakas in japan
Mabel?

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread