Tale of a Girl and a Delinquent Who's Bad with Women

This manga is proof your don't need a few hundred chapters to make the characters realize they love each other

Fed-Kun's army
So is this completed or not? mangadex says it is but mangaupdates and myanimelist say it's ongoing

@Awsim

Same, idk about it too.
But everyone says there's only 2 chapters left.
So maybe this Manga already completed.

And i think we have same theme that we like. (GS)

Group Leader
Read the description on the latest pixiv post. Seems like it's just the main story that's ending, and the manga will continue after that. Maybe...

Contributor
I need to understand something, what's uploaded here is the pre-serialization?

Because from Bookwalker, volume 1 has up to chapter 29 and volume 2, up to chapter 58.

If this is really the pre-serialization, the covers uploaded here are quite misleading.

@KN-XIII I think it refers to the thing said in the last page of the last chapter, in Twitter it was upload like 75 chapters, and each chapter of here had 3 chapters from Twitter, so I suppose that is, they just upload each short chapter

Dex-chan lover
It was so fluffy. Nice ending too. Hopefully we get an epilogue one day.

I’m so glad I stumbled upon it! I’ve been giggling, squealing, and laughing out loud all day while reading this!!😍😍😍
Too cute to digest! Cuteness overload 🤯
Too awesome to be praised with mere words! Just love it! ❤️

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If this doesn't make you smile like an idiot for several minutes each chapter, i don't know how much fluff you need in your life, 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread