Tales of Demons and Gods

Only in chinese mangas/novels can people be surprised and astonished at someone climbing up stairs.

Dex-chan lover
The only chapter out of all the ones in this story I’ve read that took a dark turn was this stair climbing confrontation right here. Nie li becoming a different persona because of a personal grudge? His attitude totally way vengeful than his previous encounters with other evil characters.

It’s almost as if the author is gay and hates women.

pretty relaxing read, a progressive storyline, easy to comprehend and it makes you read those wordy long box text even if you don't want to. 8/10, thank you for translating.

The first grievance I've had with this is how
3 fucking whips was all it took for someone's entire fucking personality to change.
Like, dafaq??

The current arc is pretty tedious. The entire fucking point of the story is that the future can be changed so Nie Lie is just working out his past lifes impotent rage on someone who hasn't actually done much to him at all other than mouth off, which fucking everyone does in this. In short it's the usual manhua bullshit of "How dare you do this!...It's cool if I do it though"

When that pink haired bitch said that she hasn't beaten anyone I'm like 'didn't you beat your fiancé so hard he became impotent?'
Selective memory much.

damn i haven't read this in years and now i'm all caught up

the manga is almost caught up to the point i left the novel too. this is nice, thanks translators

Users who are viewing this thread