Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 74 - The Selection of the Katana

@Chitchiorina

huh... I remember something like this from the novel, and I remember it being really boring, this was probably like 4-5 years ago? so I thought it was the WN.

Dex-chan lover
@Coyotesight Yup, she's 10/10 in every panel since the start.

tfw you will never have a loli-slave-wife-daughter like raphtalia :( why live.

Group Leader
Lol what do they even know about this guy ?

Maybe he's just a grumpy guy who's only aiming at fighting corruption and bringing peace among worlds.

@MachineGunViperWheels
It's a common thing, when a character gets promoted in some way, shape or form, it gets axed from the main story, meaning it no longer follows the MC or the main plot. Unless some miracle happens, she's bound to be axed from the story and only appear every now and then, in other words, she got demoted from main character support to side character. It's a very common trope, I'm surprised you didn't get it...

@Zextrace
Just read what I answered above.

@kabalfs
You're definitely jumping to conclusions there. Raphtalia and Naofumi's bond is too great for them to separate like that.

@Zextrace
I don't see the problem, it's a very normal conclusion, if anything, it will be weird if it doesn't happen. Very weird...

@kabalfs

Weird because? Why on earth would Raphtalia stay behind to defend a world that's not even hers? Rather than returning home to defend her own world and remain by Naofumi's side. And Naofumi can't even function properly when Raphtalia isn't with him.

Dex-chan lover
"I got transported into an isekai, got turned into a loli and stole a hero position, but I just want to be with my master!"-the-manga coming near you this fall

@Zextrace
Never said anything about her staying in wherever they are, if she gets axed she'd probably go back to fight for her people in other places or stomp slavers, etc. And Naofumi grew a lot, he can take care of stuff by himself now, also, a new support character can be created, it's not like the cast is fixed.

@kabalfs

It's fixed in the sense that no one will ever get as close to Naofumi as Raphtalia has. New support characters can be created, but Raphtalia remains crucial to Naofumi's mental state. What Raphtalia becoming a vassal wielder does is put them on a more even footing especially now that the slave crest is gone for good.

@asakaraYoruto exactly.

Dex-chan lover
Sword was like nope. Heck even knocked some ppl out of the way to get to raphtalia.

Users who are viewing this thread