Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Well I think emotionally cheating is quite common in marriage life where someone facing the lowest point of marriage (bored or anything), but through talking and a strong mind to stop this it still can save a marriage life and avoiding physical cheating

Dex-chan lover
well its really no surprise how things turned out figured he was messing with someone and of course it would be her lol and like i said before he only married her out of pity because her mom died which is a really shitty move tbh

with that said

looking forward to the next ch to see how this plays out hopefully she divorces him and get away from the risako cause honestly that girl likes to play a nasty game smh (even if she does like Koaru but its a bit to late for that went about it in such a shit way ) but we'll see what happens next ch

Dex-chan lover
This was surprisingly direct resolution of conflict. I was expecting worse but they literally talked it out. The flashback really helped bring everything together too. Good writing on the author's part.

I think I know what will happen next., but it will take two or three chapters of padding first.

I think that Keiichi knows about Uta's feelings (or has an inkling at least) and we may see some exchange on that.

I don't think Risako is a homewrecker but I do think she has a sharp tongue, and whatever she says is likely going to make 'those two's relationship go (rightfully) downhill even more than it's already going.

Which is a good thing, since that will leave an opening for Uta (-to fail, as it would be good development not to get what she wants, not as she is right now).

@Kaldrak He hates her, and explained why in several paragraphs in the last comment section iirc. Just really really hates her to death.

Dex-chan lover
@knight_evangel Well that's...uh...yeah I dunno what to say about that. There have been some stories where I'm so emotionally invested in the characters that I actively hated them, but this aint one of em. Don't think Uta's really done anything wrong, tbh, except put Kaoru in a bloody awkward position. Uta's still just a kid, after all, and she's more mature than Kaoru is, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd also like to restate what I've said the last few chapters. All of these people need therapy.

@Kaldrak Don't pay attention to him, he has a huge hate boner for this series for some reason, he's been saying that forever. Just block him.

Double-page supporter
I wonder why Reiichi doesn't want the marriage to end. Is he still afraid that Kaoru's going to work herself to death in depression?

You're complaining about Uta in a chapter where she doesn't even appear. You have an obsessive hatred over a fictional character. Take your meds and get some fresh air.
I'm gonna block you again for good this time, you aren't worth the time.

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto

So wait, I ask you a simple question, and your reply is literally 'it's soooo self evident. Listen to me not explain jack shit cause it's sooooo self evident you should already KNOW what it is! And if you don't, then you're a pathetic looooser.'

Okay dude. Whatever floats your boat.

Really, really would not want to be you.

Right back at you, buddy. Right back at you. 😄

It's alright man. I'm sorry you were hurt by someone so badly that it makes you lash out this way. Things will get better. You'll be okay, dude. Just stop getting so tilted over manga comments, alright?

When you care and love different persons. I wanted to say that Reichii is a jerk but somehow can't,but still tho ur like prisoning someone in a marriage when u don't truly love the other party and u got someone else in mind.

Bruhhj

Dex-chan lover
Storm of moderation. Apologies to the mods, though I don't think what "I" said was that bad or anything.

Are we having a fight or something in the comments?? Somebody spill the tea

Dex-chan lover
@ZellZ Not really all that much to it. I asked a dude why he said Uta and her brother were scum, he refused to explain, claiming it was self evident, and got into it with some other people, throwing around a bunch of insults. My reply to him was kind of snarky, though I still don't think I insulted him directly or anything, and the mods removed all our posts.

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto Behold the mighty keyboard warrior as he grits his teeth and pounds the keys on his instrument in impotent rage, ranting about perceived ills and slights! All should bow before his intellectual might and constant never ending stream of buzzwords.

You sir, are a fucking hilarious excuse for a human being. Please, respond MORE. Your helpless, flailing anger feeds me ever so much.

And yes, I know full well this post will be moderated, but a ridiculous monkey like yagami DESERVES a response like this.

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto
Uta is such a piece of shit. Like brother like sister.

And you say this, now?

I asked a dude why he said Uta and her brother were scum

Rly? Seemed like you'd already made your mind by the time I was able to respond.

Oh, and the crossed out part is bullshit. Originally both you and the other two bots had laser focused on executing your protecc_wymyn (or more accurately, protecc_selfinsertchar_slash_identityrepresentative) scripts. Retroactively rewriting the context with (semi-)plausible deniability excuse might be quite common wherever you usually tend to hang out, but that still doesn't make it palateable.

You're extremely unselfaware, I take it? Your original post and my original reply were never removed, you know. I find it genuinely funny how off base you are about me, but you do you, I guess. It's very amusing watching someone continuously spout nonsense while unaware of how ludicrous they appear to the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread