Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Suppose The Words That Could Drive Away dem…

Double-page supporter
@CelticMutt
1. you weren't helpful
2. i was being condescending(but much like irony it doesn't translate well online)
3. venting you anger online is in fact very cathartic
4. once again on your high horse

Dex-chan lover
That last page.... welp!!
Someone please pick this up....

I laugh really hard but when I read the last page I shed manly tears also someone please pick up this awesome manga

>manga got licensed and Tl stopping
>people start moaning
>cursing the publisher
>cursing the tl team
>cursing with each other

Just your usual daily scene in a manga forum.
Rhis is just a simple proof that your avg reader dont give a fu** about the author, the tl team and stuff...
All they care are a new friggin ch that they could read for free asap.

Not even a word of congratulation on author work getting licensed.
*spitting to the floor with dissgust*

Double-page supporter
@Eviltwinq why would we congratulate the author on being licenced? i'm pretty sure the publisher that run the authors work is getting the lump sum of the one time licencing fee since the contracts usually are for the rights as a whole to distribute all the current and future work up until a specified point (based on the future plans of the publisher ie. we're gonna publish up until volume x chapter x as specified in our contract with author except in extenuating circumstances) the author might get a paycheck for a couple hundred thousand yen if they are lucky, least that's my understanding of how these things work.

Supporter
Argh, goddamit.

But big congrats on getting a licensed translation though, well done. And thank you to the translating group for letting us read this up until now!

Dex-chan lover
Loyd's extra ridiculous powers must have gone towards his charisma. The boy inspires all the people around him just through the sheer power of wholesomeness.

Also, the bugs being swatted away is hilarious.

Hey, hey. Congrats to the author on getting the story licensed. It's probably not a big deal financially, but it means this story is popular enough to hit that profitability threshold, right?

Dex-chan lover
Wow... That just went from 0 to 9001 in a single chapter, huh?

Contributor
That was really random...

But more important... WTF?! LICENSED?!... who is it? Who ruins again a series? With the history's slowest translators...

Dex-chan lover
it's escalated very quick, is it artist/manga fault or author/novel fault?

@Eviltwinq
Licencing would be thing, if they didnt change everything to fit some retartdations
If you trully want to support the author
Pay for the original I.E. Japanese manga
and pirate the translation
Albeit learining JPNse is recommended more!a lot lot more!
at least you will eved all the crap,,brainwash,toxicity and other stuff they love to slap there

Users who are viewing this thread