Tatoeba Ore ga, Champion kara Oujo no Himo ni Job Change Shita to Shite - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, he only rigged one match, and it was to lose. That guy probably is convinced that the only non-rigged match is the only rigged match. He's gonna get a huge reality check when the colosseum fighters show up and still end up losing, even without any stakes except pride.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously have no clue what that aristo-crap's deal is. He says he's trying to get the kingdom stabilized, which would involve getting the king's attention to take action, which requires his daughter, the princess, to convince him. That princess is obviously doing things behind the scenes both to not attract her father's ire for her job, the hero's, potential to usurp him, and has her own plans that involves the MC.

Either the aristo-crap has so little faith in the princess that he tries to take matters into his own hands, or he's totally ignorant and stupid having no idea how his actions could actually make things worse for her than they already are. Moreover, trying to besmirch MC's reputation in an effort to separate him from the princess, he has no idea that he's making a beeline to her chopping block. I'm hoping to see he'll take a long, hard fall at the end of this.

Dex-chan lover
Colosseum.

one "L", two "S". If it was only misspelled once I'd chalk it up to a typo. But when the word appears like 6-8 times and it's spelled in the same incorrect way every time then I'm going to believe that it's a committed error.

Just thought you should know since characters from there are likely to become significant in the coming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"After longing for it for so long I feel like an idiot"
As you should
Also I hope this doesn't turn into a "every guy in the story is a dick-head except for the Mc and a few other people who barely get screen time" stories

Dex-chan lover
Oh no all those people he already beat in the past repeatedly are going to come an fight him one-on-one! How will MC survive this peril?!

Dex-chan lover
"Your Highness he rigged a match before"
"Yes moron we all heard it when they were shouting at each other about it as they fought"
if that is not the very first exchange in the next chapter I'm rioting
please no forced idiocy

also like
Oh no all those people he already beat in the past repeatedly are going to come an fight him one-on-one! How will MC survive this peril?!
said, if Cross Spear-chan couldn't beat him how the hell are the other 7 losers gonna even pose a threat
fuck I hope this doesn't become the entire next arc that'll last like 15+ chaps, that might make me lose interest
if author-san really wants to go through with this I just hope they keep it as short as possible

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for him to spin his Princess around and give her a hug.
Later, either she doesn't vent and lose her mind or she'll vent with him and he'll make her lose her mind. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
hE rIgD DuH mAtCh

My brother in Christ, he literally admitted it lmao.
I think it's more about saying it out loud in public to draw attention towards the fact and use that to obstruct princess from choosing him as knight.

Group Leader
Colosseum.

one "L", two "S". If it was only misspelled once I'd chalk it up to a typo. But when the word appears like 6-8 times and it's spelled in the same incorrect way every time then I'm going to believe that it's a committed error.

Just thought you should know since characters from there are likely to become significant in the coming chapters.
Honestly didn't even notice it till you pointed it out. I'll correct it all later on.

Also just be aware another group has sniped this series from me. I'll continue to put it up on here if people still want me to continue but those who read the other groups on other sites are stuck with their version. My condolences. lol

Dex-chan lover
"Your Highness he rigged a match before"
"Yes moron we all heard it when they were shouting at each other about it as they fought"
This. I thought he got some other secrets, but aren't they just keep shouting about it in their match?

And I don't get that entire plot point in the first place. Isn't it the Colosseum Manager that told him to lose on purpose once, just so that he don't keep winning as the audience wanted? Why is he the one taking the blame?

Users who are viewing this thread