Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~@COMIC - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Hey, it's a real chapter!

This manga in a nutshell. Heroine accidentally heroines, while everyone believes it's on purpose.

His face bravely held for a whole panel. Then doting father face showed up.

"Have I been overestimating her this entire time...!?"
Yes. Yes you have.

"Why aren't these weebs watching my anime!?"
Because we're reading your manga.

And the Mia bus keeps rolling forward, 'cause she can't find reverse!
She'd only manage to find the reverse if the bus turned around.

Mr. Ludwig, you think too much.
Ms. Mia, you think too little.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yeah, EP2 got cut a lots but I guess they need to rush so they cut content that is not important (her "friend and anne bro/sis was never mentioned again iirc?) since they show captain in OP(iirc?) so it should at least cover this chapter too.

btw. I hope they're at least keep Tiona's "thanks and goodbye".
Esmerelda is actually pretty important later on, but anime won't get that far unless they speedrun a ton.
But, yeah, Anne's other siblings aren't important. Just the one it showed.

Group Leader
yeah, EP2 got cut a lots but I guess they need to rush so they cut content that is not important (her "friend and anne bro/sis was never mentioned again iirc?) since they show captain in OP(iirc?) so it should at least cover this chapter too.

btw. I hope they're at least keep Tiona's "thanks and goodbye".
they're likely adapting to the end of volume 2 of the novel considering the castings of VAs and the rate they are adapting at

Contributor
they're likely adapting to the end of volume 2 of the novel considering the castings of VAs and the rate they are adapting at
The bare minimum is certainly the end of this chapter. But as far as I know, no Remmo characters had been cast so far beyond Abel

Users who are viewing this thread