Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I didn't think think much of Mia x Abel ship, but I have to admit that they are good together. Each of them brings out the best quality of the other. Abel makes Mia become a better person through his kind action, and Mia makes Abel better by giving him determination to improve himself.

Aggregator gang
An extremely blessed chapter, bringing out the charms of the characters focused. Even if borne out of misunderstandings, the desire for improvement driven by these two dense children is so sweet.

Though as a reader of the light novel, I'm kind of sad that they left out some parts. But I guess they might've saved it for next chapter since there's one key moment that was left out here which goes well with the parts cut.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

I really like how she struggle to live by looking so noble to other but her mind are an absolute mess 😆

Thanks for the chapter, I love this manga so much, probably gonna re-read it today 😀
Is this a monthly manga? Or rather, in general, is there a way to quickly check if a manga is weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, ... ?

@Mgo2 It is on a roughly bi-monthly schedule and released in parts around the start and middle of the month. You can check on the raws link to see if any new parts are released.

Really a masterpiece.
The more i read it the more i like it. It begun as a comical story (more or less) yet, reading the novel, it developes quite well in a charachters-growing-story without losing the early funniness.
On a last note i want to praise the translator for all the bonus ending in those chapters😂😂🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
Thank god the horse incident happened, her 2nd dress is way better

Dex-chan lover
Aww I hope that's the ship, it would be awkward to end up with someone that did gave a hand in killing you

Abel > my own fucking life

I love this manga, so cute!!! Also guillotine-kun chan san sama senpai is the true waifu.....oh boy.

Fed-Kun's army
Narrator-san in this manga plays important role.
And also the Guillotine-chan. 😂

Contributor
The best part of that "Do it for him" gag:

On the Simpsons, the sign said "DOn't FORget you're HERe forever" before being covered up with pictures of Maggie.

If HER is changed to him it becomes "Don't forget, You're hime forever."

Princess for life.

Users who are viewing this thread