Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@lily0512

he always thinks he's right and always feels the need to uphold justice so he ends up killing her AGAIN because she gets framed. he kills everyone, even people he's close to, if he feels they're doing something wrong so at the end he always ends up alone and lonely.

Ah, I was just reading the second vol of the LN and thought, "this would translate really well to a manga, what with the misunderstandings where they switch from a given person's interpretation of her thoughts, then to her actual wildly different thoughts", so I looked and here it is, but it surpassed my expectations with the crazy expressions on her face all the time! Thank you, scanlators!

Guillotine-kun be looking mad cute as always hahaha... Also Abel is a cutie, I'm rooting for you!!

@Kuroageha sorry for the late response!
yeah he's kind of arrogant i guess? i'm not sure how to describe it. but abel is 100% better and he tries to stop sion from killing her but he ends up dying too! and tiona tries to save her but she also ends up dying.

Dex-chan lover
@riyakhn
I don't recall Tiona's part. Maybe you meant Anne?

I bought Vol.2, I couldn't resist 🤣.

But also damn, Ludwig was truly loyalty incarnated, he showed his most human emotions facing that fucking dick of Sion.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still stuck between Abel and Ludwig :<
I trust Mia-sama and her decisions.

@riyakhn

So his entire existence is a big red flag to begin with?

Pick what ever guy you want but do not go with the prince please, to many of these types of stories have a good range of other male romances but end up pushing the 'prince' with the MC even if it doesn't make any sense.

@riyakhn
._. well damn LOL wasnt expecting that

when you say killed her again.. she's gonna go back to the past again for the 2nd time?

Oh god the memes at the end always have me in tears- thank you guys for the update!!!🙏🙏 I love how pure everyone else is while Mia is,,, well, Mia.

Abel to Sion : Please fuck my wife, and give her better seeds of yours.

And then Abel proceed to feel frustated watching his wife got fucked by another dude.

After she finished fucking Abel gave her a drink and told her to continue fucking...

Nice NTR there. Fucking dumbass...

I went and read the light novel after reading chapter 8. Couldn't hold back my curiousity. This leaves off at chapter 36 of Volume 1 of the light novel.

Users who are viewing this thread