Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
If Bakarina and Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent can get anime, surely Tearmoon can get an anime someday too.

Plus Vols 1-2 of the LN can fit nicely into 1 anime season (12+ or 20+ eps, you decide which is best).

Dex-chan lover
While she is obviously using him, they at least develop a genuine bond and mutual understanding.
The two eventually have many children. How does she find out? Her granddaughter travels to the past!

Dex-chan lover
I'm abel isn't the ML I'm gonna riot

Thanks for the update ❤️

Maan, I love this story and how it's written, I really like the fact that the author jumps at every opportunity to either diss Mia and to explain how things are actually playing IRL or how they're always explaining to us Mia's true feelings like now with Abel instead of just leaving it at "Yeah she's not into it" I like the "She just doesn't know it yet" approach more tbh!!
Thank you very much for the translation everyone, I love your scans!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm always grateful when a manga has a good tsukkomi narrator (sheriff evans' is the best)

Double-page supporter
Well the nomadic horse tribes... if someone by the name of Khan became their leader, well we gonna have a giant horde and disaster to happen xD

Fed-Kun's army
If abel isn't going to improve and just rely on his budding feeling it's gonna be meh.

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE

Users who are viewing this thread