Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Covering your head and looking around like a fugitive is the definition of being suspicious. As a lot of people will tell you, walk like you belong there.

At least he seems reasonable, wanting to talk before anything more drastic.

"Like I'd talk politics with a woman."
Or not.

She's so easily bribed.

Blocking them off also paints an obvious target on that town.

Same opinion, way different brain cells.

He actually thinks she's the child she is. Amazing!

Mini-Guilo-chan raising the bar for his approval.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

When I read the LN, I’ve wondered how Lambert and Jem are gonna be portrayed. I think they quite fit the image, the artist did a good job as usual. Though since Jem is a spymaster, I thought he would be depicted with more inconspicuous clothing.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter.

When I read the LN, I’ve wondered how Lambert and Jem are gonna be portrayed. I think they quite fit the image, the artist did a good job as usual. Though since Jem is a spymaster, I thought he would be depicted with more inconspicuous clothing.
Jem was already illustrated in the LN. Had one of the last ones in volume 2 iirc. Lambert's design is just his one from the anime, but improved on

Reactions: le3
Typo on page 5 first panel
"he ignored out pleas"
should be
"he ignored our pleas"

Group Leader
Why is Mia stupider than usual? In the other arcs, she's selfish but not stupid like a bimbo. Here she is like one.
it's less her being dumb and a bit more carefree. The biggest thing is also that the manga isn't really showing her thoughts in the current chapters, instead choosing to focus more on Sion and having Mia as comedic stuff in the background

Dex-chan lover
Jem was already illustrated in the LN. Had one of the last ones in volume 2 iirc. Lambert's design is just his one from the anime, but improved on
Ah yes you’re right, Vol 2. Ch. 44 of the LN. In the LN, he is presented more like a citizen or a merchant. This one he looks like a nouveau rich and very conspicuous, this threw me off.

Dex-chan lover
it's less her being dumb and a bit more carefree. The biggest thing is also that the manga isn't really showing her thoughts in the current chapters, instead choosing to focus more on Sion and having Mia as comedic stuff in the background
It's actually suffering for it. In the LN, her inner monologue during this arc is pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread