Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

I love this series because it takes the Misunderstanding trope and turns it on it's head. And I love it. I'm sick of the 'Oh my family hates me/Oh the ML hates me but really he/they do love her/them and it's a misunderstanding' trope. This is a very funny and therapeutic story. It gets heavy at parts but it's overall light hearted and brilliant. I love that the main character Mia is still the same person. She's just a more attentive person that she was in the past. She's still self-interested and a tad spoiled but I love the fact she does indeed care for others and genuinely reaches out to people.

It's a nice how the story doesn't make the mc out to be an actual saint. A lot of these villainess stories instantly turn their mc's sour personalities upside down the moment they get yeeted back in time or what have you. Instead our mc simply acts for her own benefit while being hilariously misunderstood. Surprisingly it also adds a bit more realism as she changes slowly over time and realizes where she went wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Is it dropped?
No, thank the anime adaptation for the slow releases tho, either tl slows because he prioritizes watching the anime (or other rl shit) or the original release slows because the author is more worried about the anime, in this case the tl team said they'll wait until November, when vol 7 releases, then they'll restart the monthly releases...
Patience is all I can recommend my friend.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This series' dialogue and plot are so impressively well written, and shout out to the translators who are just nailing the adaptation.

This is maybe an insult to this great work, but it truly does feel like overlord shoujo version.

It warms my heart, if we had more gillotine kuns everywhere those old lizards that govern us and feed themselves with our taxes would actually do their jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread