Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - Extra Chapter

@Loli_Omamoritai Wait, are these novel spoilers of the first timeline? You're serious?
He never even loved the justice girl? I mean, sure Mia was spoiled af and the recent chapters have made me pity her old self to an extent but wow, knowing Sion's true character was... a bit too much even for me. Any POVs on the saintess and justice girl too? I can imagine the latter was just true to her character but could also be naive but the saint is just as... I dunno what adjective to use her and Sion
Oh well, we have naration verification/hint on Abel end. All is good

Abel is great and great but are Mia and Anne's eyes alright????

Ooooohhh whoever I ship.... They end up together!!! And I'm starting to ship Abel and her ... I hope it goes well.... BTW .... Marinette and Adrien were the only ship that progress allllllll over the place.... She JusT a FriEnd....

Luuvvv Anne sooooooo much

@Loli_Omamoritai @NamelessSoldier , Loli_Omamoritai is right, Sion true character is a piece of sh*t
he didn't spare Mia (previous timeline) even when the maid and Prince Able, himself, died trying to save her. You'd think that knock some senses into him to not kill Mia but nooooo for the love of justice, I must kill this girl. Prince Able even died right in front of the chamber (it might be outside the place she's lock in but I could had misremembered) Mia was hold in. If you think about it, Sion was truly the villain of Mia's story. Imagine a prince coming to save the princess only to be stroked down by the villain and even killed in front of the princesss. Tragic isn't it. The maid who willingly died trying to save Mia, must mean that the relationship between Mia and her people are at least decent, because the people were angry at Mia for not being able to help them when they're starving and hit with plague. The maid represented the people, and if the maid died trying to save Mia then that must mean her people avoided the plague and had food to eat. Prince Sion is just so deep into his lust for justice that he doesn't uses his brain to think about who the true culprit is for the harassment of the baroness girl (sorry, I can't remember her name), he believes everything at face value. Someone could lie to his face and he'll believe the first person who lied, so that's why he believe the lies that his spy told him about Mia. Even in the previous timeline when he saw the handkerchief, he auto assume Mia is involved. His dumba** doesn't think for a second and think that it could be a copy of the real handkerchief or that Mia is somehow clumsy and lost it and that she's framed?? A handkerchief in the scene of the crime doesn't prove anything, it was there but it doesn't mean Mia did it. Like cmon Sion, use your brain. Able isn't any better but at least he isn't a complete ahole and can be redeemed.

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon
Yes.
He admired Tiona for loving justice but that's about it.
Everyone left him when they realized how hypocrite he was.
There was really a novel chapter of his POV.
His country really became the biggest country because he conquered almost the whole world,
Every country that his spy frames or report to have bad noble.
His mindset is just "Ah, bad noble/ corrupted noble, let's conquer the whole country to save the poor citizen in the name of justice".

Ahh I don't really get the wall thingy Id just be scared lmao
Also Mia deserves what she wants the little schemer <3

Fed-Kun's army
I'm all in on the hate for Sion, but guys here is what's really happen.

craptonne of spoilers ahead. well most of them are already mentioned in previous spoilers. just, there are many wrong ones there.
About Sion
On the 2nd time Mia read her diary― the one where Anne and Abel tried to rescue her and failed, it's not explicitly stated that he or his Kingdom's spies are responsible for Mia's death. It's not even stated if the Sunkland Kingdom invaded Tearmoon.(of course knowing how ‘righteous’ he is, he SURELY invaded Tearmoon)

Instead, he was kinda on Mia's side.
―from the 2nd Volume 1st chapter―

❝There was also Sion, whose attitude had changed as well. At the behest of his attendant, he added his own voice to those opposing Mia’s execution.❞

That said I still hate him. Hope he soon realised just how ‘just’ his kingdom is and suffer a bit.
About Anne
No, she's not dead on this timeline.

❝On the other hand, her actions had caused some things to turn out for the worse. Anne, for example, suffered a far more tragic fate. A bold but failed attempt to rescue Mia resulted in the breakup of her family and with Anne herself being arrested as a criminal.❞

That said, Anne simply is The Best.
About Abel
No, Sion don't seem to be the one that killed Abel.

❝Then there was Abel, who mounted his own daring rescue. Moving covertly, he managed to infiltrate Tearmoon’s border, only to be discovered before he reached Mia. He fought his captors tooth and nail, carving a bloody path toward the castle before expiring on its very steps. In his wake was the grisly sight of the countless bodies that had stood in his way. As a result, relations with the Kingdom of Remno suffered, plunging Tearmoon into even further hardship.❞

Notice that it's the relationship between Remno and Tearmoon that suffered. Abel probably died at the hands of the revolution army.

That said Abel x Mia is the one and only True Ship.
The one responsible―
It's Tiona.

A certain viscount ordered the attack of the Lulu tribe's forest under Mia's name(she got used) and this fractured the relationship between the two.

Later Tiona's father was abducted under the order of Mia's father(no he was framed by the real mastermind behind all these) and this led to the start of the revolution with Tiona herself leading just like what happen at the original timeline.

Tiona ever find out the truth long after Mia's death even in the original timeline.

That said there were many people who remained loyal to Mia herself till the very end this time around.

The one that killed Abel is probably Dion Alaia.
He's the dude that grabbed Mia's head here in ch1
https://mangadex.org/chapter/734628/3

He's the strongest swordman in the empire and it was stated in the 2nd Vol ch8

❝Dion, meanwhile, looked every bit the gracious gentleman, but should the need arise, he’d plunge a sword through a child without a second thought. If someone came at him with a weapon, he’d have no mercy. Furthermore, when it came to the business of killing, he was a far deadlier warrior than his vice-captain. ❞

He lost all his men at the before mention attacked on the Lulu tribe and since that was supposedly done under Mia's name, he wanted vengeance for his fallen comrades and nothing more.

As long as he got to lopped off Mia's head, he'd have no problem killing an Abel or two.

Abel doing the kabedon was a bit cringy because of how he has acted uptill now but it did show me how he was before he met Mia. Which just goes to show how much he's changed since he has met Mia

Users who are viewing this thread