Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
"The fact that he wore glasses was a cruel irony given how blind he was to the obvious truth" is such a goddamn good line.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU TRULY... YOU DONT KNOW HOW GLAD I AM THAT A CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT, EVEN IF I HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS FOR ANOTHER 😭😭😭

almost 2 months, worth the wait really thank you
The narratives are the best.
I just love Anne.

I think that the narrator, as hilarious as they are, are undermining Mia's actions in this chapter. The only thing that Mia misunderstood was the other princess' intentions, thinking that it was a form of advertisement instead of a silly prank.
She knew of the Empire's future problems, identified a way to solve them while improving their relationship with a country with a mayor role in the future, and immediately took action to accomplish it.
So, even if she didn't have such a deep insight a Ludwig believes, her intentions, knowledge, efforts and foresight are still completely praiseworthy.

Double-page supporter
Friggin hilarious

I hope she keeps a diary with her actual thoughts so descendants of the empire can find it and realise she had entirely different intentions and was in general just a hot mess lol

Double-page supporter
That cookies not only great for sudden famine but also military ration, it's last long but also taste good for morale soldiers.

The author roasting her/his/their own characters is such a delight haha, it's the best thing for me lolol~~!!!

This manga never fails to make me laugh, god this is soo funny😂😂😂😂😂 and thank you for the update ❤️

All the characters except Mia is me, overanalyzing everything.
... Now that I think about it, maybe not, because mostly I only overanalyzing negative stuff xD

Users who are viewing this thread