Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
hurg, the release cadence of this manga is sooooo long for how short the actual releases themselves are.

Group Leader
Oh wow they do that? Never knew thank you translation team for giving us good quality and longer chapters than what they would be! Quality over quantity and thanks for the translation
Ye, I prefer releasing the full chapters instead of partial chapters as they feel better to read at once, specially for future readers.
Also when I did a pool previously the majority preferred full chapters over partial so everyone is in agreement.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't think the author is giving Mia enough credit. She is self serving but she is not stupid as the author/narrator describes her action. Just establishing contact would be enough so I don't really understand why the guard would be irked by doing "just that", also Mia knows the situation implicantion like when she apologized about the tree and how overall she behaved. No spoiled, brain rot princess would be so polite or actually proposing reasonable solution.

Users who are viewing this thread