Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I want to get Tapioka

I would assume she agrees that it's a cult inasmuch as it became a hugely popular thing that people were all obsessed with. It's the same way people refer to hardcore fans of a band as a "cult".

Group Leader
@CastleGuy nah I went back into the photoshop files and fixed the typos and then resaved and reuploaded 😂

@Xitel mmmm that makes a lot of sense!

Dex-chan lover
I love all the 40k references in this thread.

But you know what makes it better?

The Sons of Bael are an actual Chaos Cult worshipping Daemons that was taken out by Eisenhorn in 40k.
https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sons_of_Bael

The cherry on top is that it was founded by a rogue Inquistor, which is kinda what MC ends up doing here.

Dex-chan lover
ah you know it's a good day when a new chapter of this manga drops.

i have no issues with any font you've used so i appreciate all the work you put into them.
i think it's about time you change your group name, it's no longer accurate.
in fact, i don't it has been once.

Dex-chan lover
If the small "Like" things are when she's fiddling with her phone and talking to him at the same time, I'd guess they are just sfx:s to tell what's she's doing with the phone - she's pressing "like" (or w/e) on "insta" (or w/e) - basically multitasking between a conversation about posting on the net to get approval, and showing approval to other peoples posts..

Group Leader
@ninjazz 😳

@Simpleton Ah yeah, the words in the background text mean to like "increase or add up", so after thinking about it it probably is her saying stuff like "some of this, and maybe this too" while adding stickers/emoji/text/captions/etc to the picture she took of herself in the previous frame. Your idea is also plausible though.

I'd update my end page but tbh I'm stuck in bed right now with no motivation to do anything 😂

HERETICS????? NOT IN FRONT OF THE MAN EMPEROR!!!
2fb.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Ghang

Ah yeah, the words in the background text mean to like "increase or add up", so after thinking about it it probably is her saying stuff like "some of this, and maybe this too" while adding stickers/emoji/text/captions/etc to the picture she took of herself in the previous frame. Your idea is also plausible though.

Your reply just makes me more convinced that it's "+1 like, +1 like" XD

I'd update my end page but tbh I'm stuck in bed right now with no motivation to do anything 😂

Yea, nbd. You take it easy and don't burn out. Thank you for your reply.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything was heretical and shit until stars started falling spilling mad Astartes from the Death Watch. No survivors.

Aggregator gang
Welp, I guess it's too much to ask of people about the teaching in Ars Goetia.

God bless the translator, trying his best with what he's got! Not trying to localize it, just giving it to us straight.

As a Brazilian, it amazes me how the Japanese turned our tapioca in something that you drink

Users who are viewing this thread