Teen Mom

Group Leader
I'm worried she's going to stay a single mom and the guy is going to ditch her. Hope someone picks this up I wanna know how she deals with it being a secret.

Group Leader
@ankiwi agreed. though I also really hope for the sweet ending where they get to be a family.
Though I'm really conflicted on Fah's not telling him about it, but I'd only really condemn her if she doesn't after the baby's actually born. If she's going to keep it, he also deserves to be able to know and be a part of his daughters life if he wants to. Not telling him now, especially since she's far enough along that terminating the pregnancy isn't really an option (I think, idk Thai laws), is only really a dick move because like, if you intend to tell him after the baby's born it's kinda like, wow way to just SPRING that on him with no chance to prepare for it. You got 9 months to come to terms with parenthood lol, let him have a chance to digest it too before the baby is just THERE.

Group Leader
Hi is anyone picking this up? I was gonna see if I can translate it but like it said in the beginning of the recent chapter, it's heavily censored in Korean. I would love for others to read it like the author intended, since it's a sensitive subject. I'll give it a couple of weeks so hopefully someone can translate this in one of the many languages it is offered in!

Nevermind, I just looked through the Korean version and it's missing so many chapters idk even where to compare it.

Group Leader
@sunflowersuns
ah damn, is that how it is? I thought they just edited certain panels, not cut whole ass chapters. The whole censorship was baffeling to me at least because despite the suggestive title, it's not even as if she's not a legal adult. Like, she's not 15 or anything lol, she's 18. (Which yeah, is still a baby developmentally speaking, but ffs I've seen webtoons shit out far racier things from 18 year old and younger characters. If Lookism can go out uncensored idk why this one had to be lol)
I am in contact with someone who expressed some interest, I gave them the raws but haven't heard back yet. Though we were both still in agreement that ideally someone else would pick this up haha.

Group Leader
@gomichandesu Yeah, I tried reading around where the translations stopped and it's not even close to what's on here. Also, the beginning chapters have a lot of downvotes (like literally 4/10's). The top comments were saying how the comic depicts teen pregnancy in an oversimplified manner and gives it too light of a tone. Other comments were also accusing the author of being a pedophile...idk but it seems like the fans that stuck around have given the recent chapters high ratings at least.

Umm if she still texting her bf ummmmm like whats happening!?? I mean like whats the bf doing all this time

This is refreshing to read after I'm done school, it's so cute! she's totally made to be a mom though.😄

Group Leader
@StarlightET
I think he goes to a different college. Iirc that was one of the excuses she gave herself to not tell him, because she didn't want him to quit school and start working or something. But make no mistake, that is only an excuse lol.

Group Leader
@Brewplanet
(Disregard this comment if your comment is just referring MD in a broad sense, like, "oh I didn't know MD hosted Thai original works" rather than my specific group lol)

But just for transparency, anything translated by my group (Gomi-chan's Trash Scans) comes from the official Indonesian translation of the comic. Ergo, the translation chain would be Thai (source)>Indonesian>English. However, since I extract the Indonesian raws from the official Indo Webtoons website and not another fan translator, I at least hope their translations can be relatively safe/reputable from the original Thai. Like, since webtoons is its own corporation and whatnot I hope they hire decent translators lol. (Though, my experiences with the quality of the US webtoons site does make me.... wary lol)

One thing we did notice though is that Indo Webtoons changed some of the characters names for their translation, likely a localization thing. We retained the original Thai names in the English translation for continuity's sake, however when in the future new characters are introduced (like Fah's baby for example) if we can't easily figure out if a name change has taken place, we'll go with whatever the Indonesian translation gives us.
But, because name changes for the sake of "localization" is a huge personal pet peeve of mine, I'll likely go out of my way to try and ask around/figure it out lol. However, I don't know either Thai or Indonesian so there's probably only so much digging I can do with my limited knowledge lol.

Supporter
Alright, it's been 4 years and it still hasn't been licenced.

Can someone please start translating this again? In exchange, I'll do erotic RP with you on Discord. No homo.

Users who are viewing this thread