Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Let’s get on the enemy soldiers’ good side!

This dude is basically Princess Mia: a god/goddess to literally everyone but the narrator

Fed-Kun's army
It's actually a nice idea. Low scale conflict means his magic will be useful, and unless those with attack magic have AoE they are at disadvantage.
What are his other options?
Running away? His land will fall to ruin. And he cares about it, even if for selfish reasons.

Fight in a duel like a moron? In best case he will heal himself to suffer more and hopes to tire an enemy. In worst, he's dead.

Assassinate fatso? Well, that would be interesting if pulled right.

Negotiate with him? That wouldn't work without display of power.

That got me good HAHAHA I thought that was the last chapter. This is really good please don't cancel this. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can' wait for the next update.

When I read this line "the bonclay territory has declared war against us" I immediately LMAO even without seeing the next panel.. I knew what was coming hahahaha

Alicia is quite the clever mind once you look past her insanity. She was able to convince Klaus, the Bonclay Guard captain to help in her smuggling ring and is increasing the Beibalon territory's military capability. The maids she is appointing to Rize are outside of his strike zone. By doing this she is increasing her chances of being his wife and the only competition she has is princess Irina. I'm team furry so I'm rooting for Irina. I wonder if Alicia is having her followers convert Irina's people or if they are off limits since The Beastfolk are loyal to princess Irina and the Demiurgians to Alicia. I haven't seen any Beastfolk demiurgian followers yet. I remember in Ch.3 when Irina saw Alicia for the first time she refereed to her as a Sophianist priestess with a smile on her face which shows they have a separate set of beliefs. I'm sure Alicia doesn't want to cause problems with the Beastfolk so she is laying off of them for the time being. I also wonder how the Demiurians treat the non-believers in the territory.

I wish there was a genuine manga like this that wasn't only for comedy. This is funny and all but I would like to see one with a protagonists that is serious and acts like his "scared' mode".

Users who are viewing this thread