Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's take the risk, God’s Taboo!

Rize may see irina as a meat loving muscle head and Alicia as a religious freak bent on converting folks to Demiurgism(seems her followers are working on converting the townsfolk and beast-folk), but they have a lot to offer him. Alicia is a princess meaning if he were to marry her not only would he be a king of the beast folk, but would also secure their cooperation and loyalty to serve in his army and help restore his domain. Irina is a religious leader with many followers(MC pointed out that thousands of demiurgism followers flocked to his domain) and seeing as how they restored that old abandoned building to a fully functioning church they can help modernize his domains crumbling infrastructure and farmland with their vast numbers. Marrying irina would make him head of a religious organization and important figure head in said religion. The MC needs to get down and pump a baby or two in both of them and put a ring on them. Yeah they may have flaws but they seem devoted to him and appreciate what he has done for their people so I doubt they have any ill intentions towards him. Alicia is already sending him signals to conceive a child with him.

@AF-Reader-97
Those are all good thing. The only problem is that Alicia is a bit too much a religious fanatic. If they arrive to the point of nigh-brainwashing children, it can become quite scary. Ok, it's not brainwashing, but those are still absolute dogmas about "he is the right God, the other is fail". And there are just a few steps between that and "They follow a different God, let's kill them!". Alicia is near a danger line between "religious leader" and "fanatic religious yandere".

Fed-Kun's army
OMG, I think the upcoming biggest misunderstanding here is MC doesn't know he's a real GOD or son of god just like Jesus!

Dex-chan lover
The man doesn't want to stick his dick in crazies. I can respect that.

Dex-chan lover
To those that read or watch Redo of Healer! I want all those retards who say Keyaru's Healing is OP to read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thats the way to make an epic TABOO, good work
I never see in other manga a crazy solution like that

The only natural progression here is holy wars, maybe followed by MC being crowned god king

Supporter
Well we’ve reached the point where mc reaches godhood. Yay!

And he’s got a brainwashed army of super warriors. Won’t be long before he rules the entire empire

Dex-chan lover
Good to see our MC knows to never stick your dick in crazy

Users who are viewing this thread