Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 10.1 - Caroline Von Bozel (1)

Power Uploader
Willendorf's soldiers do not see themselves as cowards who resort to cheap tricks to win. They value strength and uphold strong moral principles. That’s why they were offended when Caroline suggested they gang up on Faust to defeat him, even if it is for revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Willendorf's soldiers do not see themselves as cowards who resort to cheap tricks to win. They value strength and uphold strong moral principles. That’s why they were offended when Caroline suggested they gang up on Faust to defeat him, even if it is for revenge.
I don't think they even care about revenge, that's one another thing Caroline got wrong. Their commander died to someone stronger than herself, which is a completely fair and maybe even desirable outcome

Dex-chan lover
All those lives were sacrificed for nothing & Faust is just respectfully waiting there for Caroline shows how much of a beast he is. Also that Commander Reckenberg had me saying "WHOA MAMA!" Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
so... if he went to willendorf would he be viewed better than he is in his home country? Do they prefer muscular men over sissy boys?
From the sounds of it, they do have a preference for boys since they criticized her for not bringing any boys as gifts for them. However, it seems that while they might be attractive to Faust, they also have respect for his combat capabilities and see him as a warrior as well as a man, one that was capable of defeating their commander in fair combat.

So, Faust probably would've been viewed better if he was born in that country, but unless he had noble roots and/or ties that enabled him to become a warrior in the first place (similar to his own kingdom), he'd likely just ended up as a play toy for the women in that country rather than having the chance to be a warrior. That's my guess at least.

Users who are viewing this thread