Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
This is really driving me crazy: I've been trying to calibrate my monitor's brightness and saturation over the last few days, trying to find a satisfactory setting for me. But I keep feeling like something's off about about it. Just when I thought I am satisfied with a certain setting, I'd still feel that maybe the white, the luminance, the red/blue is too much, or something doesn't feel right for my eyes. It's puzzling and I don't know what exactly is bothering me, either. Maybe it's the white amount...?

For my old monitor and the one I have at work, I just cranked up the brightness and saturation and call it done. This new monitor has more option, but I just can't find the appropriate settings. I'm not even sure if I am touching the right settings, either. Worse, I can't just take a picture of the monitor with my phone or screenshot anything. It's impossible to tell like that.

Dex-chan lover
Mr_Detective's avatar. It's really making me want to gouge out my eyes.

Group Leader
Mr_Detective's avatar. It's really making me want to gouge out my eyes.
2.png

Dex-chan lover
I started wearing tights. No regrets.

I'll probably start a discussion for "that" on Friday. I wonder how many active members we have that will be interested...
Ah yes, understood,
You want to talk about "that",
It's quite important.
ainz-ooal.gif

Users who are viewing this thread