Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Iobit Software update keeps nagging me to update Discord, but it breaks it if I let it update it.
And Discord claims it needs no update.
:aquadrink:

Group Leader
Too many things bothering me right now.
38.gif
But I don't have time to type them all out. UwU

Group Leader
Some moved on, some are too busy with life, some even reincarnated, etc. Just enjoy our time here and be happy in any way we can.
087.gif

By the way, why is our title gray instead of blue now? Same goes for all the other titles, too. There's no color distinction anymore. Someone goofed around with the settings? =w=

Group Leader
Some moved on, some are too busy with life, some even reincarnated, etc. Just enjoy our time here and be happy in any way we can.
087.gif

By the way, why is our title gray instead of blue now? Same goes for all the other titles, too. There's no color distinction anymore. Someone goofed around with the settings? =w=
simpler, even the previous button are now not highlighted

I only hang out with my lil cousins and my aunt didn’t let me do anything Easter related with them bc I was to old :((( at least my mom stole some candy from the stash for me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm living with my wife whom I'm going to divorce in one year. In Germany you have to to wait one year before divorce can be filed. We are still living together since moving out and finding a new place to live is financially impossible. I am still receiving money from my parents but I don't want to be a burden to them and want them use their money for themselves instead. I am unemployed at the moment, but I can't apply for unemployment at the job center since my wife earns 400 more euro more than what the job center considers as minimum. Since I receive money from my parents, the job center needs to see that I didn't receive money from them for 3 months. So I won't get any money and they won't let me take part in any job application and other programs since I don't receive unemployment money, which stings more than not getting money. I am unemployed but they will not recognize me as unemployed.

I want to work, but I've been stuck in my depression quagmire for 4 years. I need help to get back in the job market since job applications feel like climbing Mount Everest to me. Thank God for social workers.

Last edited:
Group Leader
the fact that so many news about immigrant raping hundred of children in UK.....

peak circus UK

Group Leader
Man some bitches cut in front of me at an intersection again! We were at a red light and good thing I wasn't going fast. These stupid fucks really should get pulled over and ticketed. Where are the cops when you need them?
049.gif

Group Leader
Some fucking sick bitches seem to have a knack for waiting until I go to the toilet to rush me and ask me for something. Perfect timing. Fucking sent me into a fit of rage.
/rant

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered about a blog I used to read. Forgot the name so I tried to Google it... more like Ads-search it. Google fucking sucks now.

Group Leader
I just had another jackass driver nearly hit my car today. I was on the left lane, and he was on the right. It was a 3-way intersection. When I turned left, this dumb fuck sped up and turned left ahead of me. If I hadn't noticed him and if I had been driving faster, we would have collided.

If there weren't many cars in front of us ahead, I would have honked him even more. People like this, if in case they are willing to escalate, I'll make them taste concrete.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. There's so much that bothers me, when I think about it. Just people being bastards in various situations, and the thought of possible new situations too. Writing about it helps to put things in proportion, so I won't get into specifics. I already feel a little better.

I think I have brainworms. Brainworms brainworms brainworms. But not in a literal sense(I hope...)

Group Leader
I just had another jackass driver nearly hit my car today. I was on the left lane, and he was on the right. It was a 3-way intersection. When I turned left, this dumb fuck sped up and turned left ahead of me. If I hadn't noticed him and if I had been driving faster, we would have collided.

If there weren't many cars in front of us ahead, I would have honked him even more. People like this, if in case they are willing to escalate, I'll make them taste concrete.
im sure one day someone will get a t bone

Users who are viewing this thread