Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Buffy time loop bring to mind..... when does the Angel spinoff reruns start?
R.484a60c9cddd4f200afff79261e9aa75

Dex-chan lover
Part II of my First, wherever it is... I believe I'm on the acceptance stage... Like heh Yuria after she was taken by Raoh, and bandaged him. I'm just gonna let whatever is coming come... I just won't let go of what makes me me! My Dream is all I am, and it may seem small, it may seem a fools hope... But, I am a fool! Whether that big miracle I've been hoping for comes afore I'm forced away to 90 days of losing hours of my dream, I cannot say. I will deny either, for those foisting me, love me, need me, and while I love my dream, I love them more.
I just wish this gnawing, I'd wish the faces of those in those worlds wouldn't be pictured just sitting there, waiting for me at my desk when I return... If I can even see them...
But, I have to put it all on the line. And I am!

Dex-chan lover
I have some homework but I don't wanna do them. So I feel bad about it and can't have fun with ease of mind :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Manga comments here can be so fucking stupid. It's worse than Youtube comment section. It's especially bad if you're reading a genuinely good series, and you want to see how people felt about a certain chapter, and then you see this retarded fucking godawful opinion from 3 years ago. Man what the fuck

Group Leader
Manga comments here can be so fucking stupid. It's worse than Youtube comment section. It's especially bad if you're reading a genuinely good series, and you want to see how people felt about a certain chapter, and then you see this retarded fucking godawful opinion from 3 years ago. Man what the fuck
m8 thats the best part. just ask @bigtiddyoneesan hes one of the expert in this field.

Dex-chan lover
Why does quitting smoking gotta be that hard man.
Smoking and booze was easy for me went cold turkey no problem. Dip a.k.a chewing tobacco on the other hand I can't for the life of me let it go I managed for a year and then I went right back

Dex-chan lover
what's bothering me is whenever something is going good for me there will always be a time where I'm always caught up with some shitstorm

Group Leader
Fell asleep for a bit close to the heater. The side of my left leg looks like I was beaten with something by my mom.
65.gif
Applied plenty of lotion and Vaseline. Good thing it's looking better now.
087.gif

Dex-chan lover
my left arm is bigger than my right arm. aren't right arms supposed to be stronger?

Dex-chan lover
The OOPS message is thwarting my attempts to post my images in the latest appreciation section thread...

PS mystery solved... I screwed up!
R.c2fadaea88e77e3adc1ded7f6c35cfa0

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
PART III
Well... It could be a miraculous tomorrow... and it could not... I am waiting upon the edge of this great change... foisted forth... But, will I be?
At this point, my only doubt is what will happen... It is eating at me...
Will I need to miss my worlds? Is all going to be fine?
I suppose there is truly nothing I can do... It is a most... horrible feeling... Knowing your fate lies on two possibilities, and reality wishes not for the one I wish...
But... Talking about it helps... And though it didn't work the past few days... Tears May Endure for a Night, But God will bring joy in the morning...
I hope he gives me strength, for whatever lies ahead, or helps me find it... I know he places nothing afore us we cannot surmount... Just feels odd today...
So long fellas, I'll get some rest... I've prayed my heart out... Now, once more, the waiting continues... I wonder...
I wonder...
I Hold on as he tells me... why does he dangle me over a precipice? I know I won't let go... but, does he know that scares me?
I guess that's the point... I'll play... in whichever tomorrow finds me...
BYE! Fifteen minutes... It feels scary going to sleep tonight... I want a long dream, like an eternity, one which empowers me, fulfills me...
But, usually when I ask, I wake after nightmares...
I keep saying bye, but you see it feels like if I stop now... I'll lose something... Clicking the keyboard maybe? Writing?
It's all I'm good at... I'm scared to stop right now... It's really scary... knowing it could be taken, and I could return, and not be able to write anymore... It is all that I am, my dream... typing away... Is it okay to be scared? Is this why?
But... I'll just do it...
I'll just do it
Alright, for real this time... I know he won't mind if I pray for that miracle one more time... What funny creatures... So insistent, so determined... CYA!

Users who are viewing this thread