Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
I hate doing group projects :meguuusad:
Good practice for when you have to deal with retarded people at work later on in life, with a lot more at stake. Shit, sometimes malicious depending on your workplace, teammates are a lot more common at work than in school.

Group Leader
Good practice for when you have to deal with retarded people at work later on in life, with a lot more at stake. Shit, sometimes malicious depending on your workplace, teammates are a lot more common at work than in school.
talking about experience. my workplace is piece of shit, most of the tasks are pretty muchh easy to handle by myself, but yes these retarded people are hard to deal with. Cant argue with those kind of people unless you want to become retarded like they are.

Dex-chan lover
talking about experience. my workplace is piece of shit, most of the tasks are pretty muchh easy to handle by myself, but yes these retarded people are hard to deal with. Cant argue with those kind of people unless you want to become retarded like they are.
Argue the wrong way and you risk becoming the bad person as well. This sounds like a manga plot but my friend ended up the bad person and left her workplace. This guy at her workplace stalked her, but another female coworker had a crush on that guy and picked a fight with my friend. She said something along the line of "he's trash and you are trash if you like him". Then the female coworker spread a bunch of rumors to make my friend the office lying whore. Thing is my friend is rather, well, antisocial people would trust the other girl.

Dex-chan lover
I bought the Batgirl New 52 omnibus and it's fucking huge. It's too heavy to hold in your hands and too heavy and hard to put on your lap, so I returned it. Turns out the individual volumes are cheaper overall though, but you have to get most of them 2nd hand.

Group Leader
I made a comment that implied non-Asians might have trouble eating rice everyday compared to Asians, because their diet doesn't consist of rice as much as Asians'. Of course, there will be exceptions here and there. I've had many non-Asians asking me if it's true that Asians eat rice nearly everyday, and they are shocked when I said yes. I asked if they don't eat rice as much, to which they say no. I know the cuisine and diet of many Asian countries, and I even had to look up the rice consumption per capita and amount by countries. A bunch of people got offended because I failed to mention the "not all" and that generalizing is bigotry. Well how the fuck are you supposed to make an observation over a population of billions of people?

You know the worst part? The one who accused me of being a bigot said Asian people consume so much rice because they are poor and can't afford anything else, or they would be eating different things everyday. Some people know little of the world outside their well, but love to talk big. Some people just have to find offense in something trivial to get offended over.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I made a comment that implied non-Asians might have trouble eating rice everyday compared to Asians, because their diet doesn't consist of rice as much as Asians'. Of course, there will be exceptions here and there. I've had many non-Asians asking me if it's true that Asians eat rice nearly everyday, and they are shocked when I said yes. I asked if they don't eat rice as much, to which they say no. I know the cuisine and diet of many Asian countries, and I even had to look up the rice consumption per capita and amount by countries. A bunch of people got offended because I failed to mention the "not all" and that generalizing is bigotry. Well how the fuck are you supposed to make an observation over a population of billions of people?

You know the worst part? The one who accused me of being a bigot said Asian people consume so much rice because they are poor and can't afford anything else, or they would be eating different things everyday. Some people know little of the world outside their well, but love to talk big. Some people just have to find offense in something trivial to get offended over.
man, they will never feel how some people with struggling financial will only eat rice with salt. sadge.

Dex-chan lover
i'm getting older... :worry: so the thing is i recently joined a discord server of aspiring manga artists. and the admin added a new self intro channel . man it was more teenagers than i could count
i'm too lazy to count actually:facepalm:
. now i regret wasting time as a teenager back then.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, at the moment (yes it's me again), life is a calm thing. Except for the constant reminders from others of what is expected. I keep writing, and living of course. So my only considerable trouble is of course writing.
I began the year with a powerful week with one of my favorite projects! Now though, having overworked myself as I usually do when I write. (Most usually think I'm lazy, but when you write like me, you tend to feel emotionally drained. I wrote a story which had me drained for years, and those who read it considered it horror, when I intended for something Hopeful XD) I am spent on that project.
This Winter and Spring may be all the serious writing time I have this year. I am losing more and more time. And it takes much time to take a story like this and expand it. While I intended for the Winter to be this story's time. I also see my failing here. Oddly enough, when I focus solely on one project I feel constrained. I have an unflood of ideas constantly, which some writers say must be shut up. But, if I shut them up, I forget them forever.
Last year I worked on several different projects. I would alternate between them once I burnt out on one. The Idea was to use the creative fuel for something else, until it died and a new idea sparked. But, after the tumult of last year driving a stake into this plan, I haven't seen to those projects for some time, and have been working on this one project for a month or two now.
There's a simple solution of course. Explore a couple ideas for a week and come back refreshed. And I'm attempting to. Exploring one of my older projects (The Unexpected Superhero Horror story), and seeing how I can bring it back, and seeing to writing one of my... reliever stories.
A reliever story is like a... Cool Down thing, it isn't something I put much planning into, it calms me. it's usually a bizarre story with no clear path until that path slowly defines itself along the road. More about characters, relationships than anything else. I enjoy writing that, interactions, relationships. And I love this one, because the obvious couple at the center are both clever goofballs.

It isn't like the Main Project at the moment is bad, in fact it is one I've spent the most time planning and working with. I enjoy it! This beginning of it, since it's a volume, not a whole. The whole would be too extensive. Is focused on the initiation of our Classic Trio of Fantasy characters, A (Calm Elven) Warrior, A (Illusion and Enchantment based) Mage, and a (Small and Timid) Elf, unto their quest. As well as the various hungers for more from all within. The Theme of the story, pretty much is that Hunger for more, for a future, for a better life. It's a hunger all the characters share, and sees them to the climax of this volume.
The fact is, is that this is a rather large project. Since I'm expanding it's old form which I loved, with much needed contexts. That means entire new chapters. And that means a dramatic slow in work-pace. And I feel that slow quickly, as time has grown constrained.
I hate saying things like that. I know I'm getting older, I don't care about me, I care about what I write. Which is of course a bad thing. But, once I begin caring about me, and take some time to myself. I am immediately met with "Lazy, Listless" at my face from others. Arguably, I've always kept my woes to myself, except for here. In the past decade I have only had 2 mental breakdowns in front of others. And that is probably why they are like this. They think i'm okay, bored, with nothing going on in my head. They don't see what Writing does, it's a roller coaster I love, hate, adore, and fear all at once. It can have me in tears, it can have me enraged, happier than ever. I've sunk years, a good decade into writing. But, all it is is a Hobby to them they barely know of...
And in a way, it isn't my job either. I've just been treating it as so. I've had a job in my head which has seen me to consistent 4-6 hours of sleep per night on good nights. And when I finally decide to take time to myself, to rest, I'm slammed with "I do nothing".
But, it's how I wanted it... It's a Stupid Man's predicament, I know.

Group Leader
man, they will never feel how some people with struggling financial will only eat rice with salt. sadge.
Poor people have to eat rice/porridge with salt.
Not poor people can eat sushi, nasi lemak, nasi gorang, chicken rice, frog porridge, etc.

They're still eating freaking rice, just in different ways. Who the faq are these bitches getting offended on behalf of? Some people really need to grow up.

Dex-chan lover
Poor people have to eat rice/porridge with salt.
Not poor people can eat sushi, nasi lemak, nasi gorang, chicken rice, frog porridge, etc.

They're still eating freaking rice, just in different ways. Who the faq are these bitches getting offended on behalf of? Some people really need to grow up.
As a Midwesterner, I'm offended they're all not eating bacon and cheese, battered and fried and smothered with ranch dressing. (Not really, but now I'm hungry.)

But yeah, I agree the performatively aggressive uninformed ally thing needs to stop. Please, demonstrate you don't actually know anything about the group you're 'defending,' folks....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
How to lose weight in 6 months? like about 30 - 40 pounds, cause too many chest pains.
That's what bothering me, obesity is horrible and it's just bothering me now due to a lot of reasons.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How to lose weight in 6 months? like about 30 - 40 pounds, cause too many chest pains.
That's what bothering me, obesity is horrible and it's just bothering me now due to a lot of reasons.
1h a day at the gym, 5 days a week. 1000-1200 Cal a day. No buts, no excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread