Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Being a retired grandpa is hard i believe. But hey, nothing wrong to gain those muscle for young lady!!!
Hold up what, my brain cannot process this shit at 3 am. I think I am going insane trying to understand this. I need some sleep man

Dex-chan lover
I'll see if I can go to gym at all, maybe when my brother gets his license next month.
That other part, I'll do.
A free alternative is cycle (hardcore-ish) or jog. Pick a car, chase after that car like your life depends on it (but do follow traffic laws). Start today, do not wait.

Dex-chan lover
Is your current job marketing?
No, I suck ass at selling things to people. Though, I did a lot of counseling back when I was a teacher. Also it comes from my experience with gymming/exercising. I was a fat fuck, hated exercising since forever. A gym regular for 4 years now, the first steps are the most important and most people keep delaying them.

Group Leader
No, I suck ass at selling things to people. Though, I did a lot of counseling back when I was a teacher. Also it comes from my experience with gymming/exercising. I was a fat fuck, hated exercising since forever. A gym regular for 4 years now, the first steps are the most important and most people keep delaying them.
The first step is for them to touch grass and buy some simple equipment such as barbel, legs weight, etc.

Dex-chan lover
How to lose weight in 6 months? like about 30 - 40 pounds, cause too many chest pains.
That's what bothering me, obesity is horrible and it's just bothering me now due to a lot of reasons.
Holy crap go see a doctor quickly about the chest pains. Don't screw around with that kind of thing, and don't wait - that shit can kill you. (This is not a joke - seriously, please go see a doctor about the chest pains.)

While you're there talk to them about how to shed some weight. Quick napkin math:
6 months = 26 weeks
1 lb = about 3500 calories
So if you can reduce your calorie intake and/or increase your energy use to swing about 3500 calories a week (500 calories a day), you should be able to shed about 25 pounds by the beginning of August.

A 12 oz. can of Coke or something similar has about 150 calories, so if you drink sugary drinks and can trim some of that out of your diet each day, that's a good way to cut down calorie intake.
If you're in okay condition to walk some, you should be able to burn something in the neighborhood of 100 calories by walking a mile; depending on where you live, you may be able to get this by walking around your block a couple times.
But check with a doctor before starting anything too strenuous (which you can do while you're seeing one about those chest pains).

Group Leader
Ok, now i realise that joke was a bad idea. ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Anyhoo, yes. panda's diet consist of eating bamboo 12 - 38 kg each day. If they can do it, you can do it too eat well, exercise well!!

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap go see a doctor quickly about the chest pains. Don't screw around with that kind of thing, and don't wait - that shit can kill you. (This is not a joke - seriously, please go see a doctor about the chest pains.)

While you're there talk to them about how to shed some weight. Quick napkin math:
6 months = 26 weeks
1 lb = about 3500 calories
So if you can reduce your calorie intake and/or increase your energy use to swing about 3500 calories a week (500 calories a day), you should be able to shed about 25 pounds by the beginning of August.

A 12 oz. can of Coke or something similar has about 150 calories, so if you drink sugary drinks and can trim some of that out of your diet each day, that's a good way to cut down calorie intake.
If you're in okay condition to walk some, you should be able to burn something in the neighborhood of 100 calories by walking a mile; depending on where you live, you may be able to get this by walking around your block a couple times.
But check with a doctor before starting anything too strenuous (which you can do while you're seeing one about those chest pains).
I would go see a doctor, but like, this has been happening for roughly 1 month already... plus everyone is sick right now besides me in my family right now, I don't want to risk getting sick currently. I'll maybe go when everyone is done being sick.

I think I could reduce my calorie intake honestly, I am starting to buy healthier stuff but it's hard when a lot of it has been recalled constantly over 2 months already, which sometimes worries me about me buying them but yeah I'll try.

I honestly trying to drink less soda so yeah I'll take your advice on that.
I've always liked walking and running on the hill nearby, 5~ months ago they cut down the trees though, so I have to go only on less hot/bright days. It's 2 miles when half-lapped, 4 fully.

Still, I would go check with a doctor honestly, but we've been stuck in debt and shit, plus we're trying to find a new job since we have not much money left, even if it's to go see a doctor. America sucks.
But, I'll take some of the advice you gave(and the doc one, but maybe another time lol). Thanks, very much.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly trying to drink less soda so yeah I'll take your advice on that.
I've always liked walking and running on the hill nearby, 5~ months ago they cut down the trees though, so I have to go only on less hot/bright days. It's 2 miles when half-lapped, 4 fully.

Still, I would go check with a doctor honestly, but we've been stuck in debt and shit, plus we're trying to find a new job since we have not much money left, even if it's to go see a doctor. America sucks.
But, I'll take some of the advice you gave(and the doc one, but maybe another time lol). Thanks, very much.
I would recommend my substitute the mighty sparkling water + salt + lime, but if you've got heart issues, salt is no-go. Or just ditch the salt and go raw sparkling water.

Dex-chan lover
I would recommend my substitute the mighty sparkling water + salt + lime, but if you've got heart issues, salt is no-go. Or just ditch the salt and go raw sparkling water.
If I am being honest, I've forgotten sparkling water existed and I haven't seen that shit in a long time, but maybe that's me due to living nearby to the "Most obese/fat place in America(or something)" that is mcallen. Texas is hell.

Group Leader
ayy, partner. have you drink some water. is good mate, hope you doin well
If I am being honest, I've forgotten sparkling water existed and I haven't seen that shit in a long time, but maybe that's me due to living nearby to the "Most obese/fat place in America(or something)" that is mcallen. Texas is hell.

Dex-chan lover
Water is great 10/10
708239869742153758.png

Contributor
If you can stop eating/drinking sugar you will lose a lot of kgs. Sugar is a drug, the less you take the less you want sugar.

Too many fat is bad too. To burn fat you need to drink a lot of water, eat vegetables at every meal with protein (cow's meat is the best). Don't eat too much pasta nor bread. And remember drink water, it's needed to burn fat!

Also if you can walk 10 minutes everyday and each day you increase it by 1 more minute till walking easily everyday for 1 hour is very good for your health, your knees, your back, your heart, your eyes... (just buy good shoes if you don't have shoes made for walks). Drink water, not milk or soda just water! You can drink hot water like british people tho.

Dex-chan lover
If you can stop eating/drinking sugar you will lose a lot of kgs. Sugar is a drug, the less you take the less you want sugar.

Too many fat is bad too. To burn fat you need to drink a lot of water, eat vegetables at every meal with protein (cow's meat is the best). Don't eat too much pasta nor bread. And remember drink water, it's needed to burn fat!
Ironic you say that, last night I had pasta, garlic bread, and a sprite. Everything you said NOT to do. lol (Also can confirm: Sugar = drug)

Also if you can walk 10 minutes everyday and each day you increase it by 1 more minute till walking easily everyday for 1 hour is very good for your health, your knees, your back, your heart, your eyes... (just buy good shoes if you don't have shoes made for walks). Drink water, not milk or soda just water! You can drink hot water like british people tho.

I bought shoes recently, so I can go walking more, I will drink water more yeah, well, I'll be able to drink more when my family is done not being sick so I can be able to go outside my room to get water. Walking is fun tho, going walking tonight again. Think I'll start jogging or running soon, when the weather gets more cool.
Cold water tastes better imo

Contributor
You can run 1 min, walk 2 min, run 1 min, walk 2 min...like this at first. You need to be careful to not get an injury.

Users who are viewing this thread