Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Aggregator gang
i've hurt a friend to which i consider to be close with, without knowing recently. the moment i realized it, it really took a toll on my mental health..
i'm afraid of losing friends... we've already apologized together but it still lingers at the back of my head..
what if it does happen again? what if that was the last straw? it makes me so scared that it could potentially repeat itself and i'll never get a next chance ever again
it doesn't help that i've done a borderline personality test some several weeks ago and the results showed that i may most likely have it... i'm afraid to talk to my parents about it (so i could get therapy) and it feels like they'll probably brush it off

Last edited:
Contributor
i've hurt a friend to which i consider to be close with, without knowing recently. the moment i realized it, it really took a toll on my mental health..
i'm afraid of losing friends... we've already apologized together but it still lingers at the back of my head..
what if it does happen again? what if that was the last straw? it makes me so scared that it could potentially repeat itself and i'll never get a next chance ever again
it doesn't help that i've done a borderline personality test some several weeks ago and the results showed that i may most likely have it... i'm afraid to talk to my parents about it (so i could get therapy) and it feels like they'll probably brush it off
You should talk to your friend about what's weighing you, communication is the key.

Borderline personality is NOT a psychological disease but a physical one (in the brain), iirc. If you think you have some troubles and you don't want to talk with your parents => you can talk to your doctor first and see with the doctor what to do next. In the worst case (you are sick), you need to take some medication to "lower" your borderline personality to be less emotive and all... (don't take drugs it's the worst to develop borderline personality)

Dex-chan lover
Coughing blood again. My throat has been burning for 3 weeks now. Saw doc but doc said just consume more liquids and wait it out.
Also a bit annoyed at how some (or many) people on this forum seem to have no clue how working society works, I assume due to their young age and lack of experience in the real world. Or just r/antiwork-ers lol. But well, it's the internet.

I've been so busy. I hate it because it means I can't read manga.
Try to read while taking a shit or during commute (if you don't drive to work obviously).

Dex-chan lover
There's an army of katekyo hitman djs invading the homepage... I hope mangadex stays fine. Sending thoughts and prayers 🙏🧡🟠

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm nah. Not gonna bother digging up the threads. I ignored the manga as well so it's in the abyss now.
This is usually the better response - I stopped trying to correct everyone on the internet many years back, and am much better off for it. Most of those folks will eventually learn about practical reality the hard way.
Coughing blood again. My throat has been burning for 3 weeks now. Saw doc but doc said just consume more liquids and wait it out.
That sounds genuinely awful. Might want to switch to eating asses whose owners have consumed less spicy food.

Dex-chan lover
For how long has Danbooru been sucking this much? Too much good stuff gets deleted, too much irrelevant garbage gets added and approved, too many dumb comments with even more mass downvotes possibly made by someone with too many sockpuppet accounts.
Or was it always this bad? I don't even know anymore

Dex-chan lover
just finished reading another hentai and this one left me contemplating my life choices

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, today has been going decent somewhat, last night 1 hour before my birthday.
My mom's brother showed up, cause my grandma or sister worried him telling him that my cousin was "Dying", except that wasn't near the truth + she wasn't here today, she was gone since her father had to go back to work so basically a 2-day visit.

Of course, he came because my grandma didn't answer her phone which worried him, and my sister was in the car so he asked her.

He went to joke with my sister, except she changed a shit ton and made jokes about things she shouldn't, among other things.
She changed her whole personality, along with major things because she with her "New bf" who hates that stuff (An egotistic, Narcissistic, Sadistic, and manipulator.)

So, since my mom's brother was joking and stuff, he didn't like that and my mom's brother told him to "Get out of the car" as a joke, my sister's bf didn't take that lightly, he called the cops on him.

He didn't try to blame anything on my mom, he tried to target the weakest which was the person who he called for, my grandma wanted him to stay and live here (Sis & BF), my mom didn't want that, and luckily the second cop came in and sped up the situation and got him out/kicked out instead, mom's bro almost got arrested if it wasn't for the second cop, the first cop was most likely a newbie on the job. Thankfully, nothing serious happened but I hope one day to move out of here. Even my grandma said she would prefer them to stay and we get kicked out.

Dude was basically free-loading at our place for 1 month and was eating our shit and everything yet he was not grateful, he literally Speed-dial PD on my mom's brother which means he already did this before, most likely to his ex's family. His reasoning for the call was that "He feels threatened" ??? Honestly, people down here where I live, would not give a shit to tell you to get out for a fight.

So now, we cannot drive anywhere since my grandpa won't take us and my sister is staying with her boyfriend, so I cannot get the stuff I wanted to go get for my birthday.

I hope my day will get better, already is for me because the people on MD for saying happy birthday to me makes me happier.
Sorry for the rant though, basically a vent post instead lol.
753727798836854845.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, today has been going decent somewhat, last night 1 hour before my birthday.
My mom's brother showed up, cause my grandma or sister worried him telling him that my cousin was "Dying", except that wasn't near the truth + she wasn't here today, she was gone since her father had to go back to work so basically a 2-day visit.

Of course, he came because my grandma didn't answer her phone which worried him, and my sister was in the car so he asked her.

He went to joke with my sister, except she changed a shit ton and made jokes about things she shouldn't, among other things.
She changed her whole personality, along with major things because she with her "New bf" who hates that stuff (An egotistic, Narcissistic, Sadistic, and manipulator.)

So, since my mom's brother was joking and stuff, he didn't like that and my mom's brother told him to "Get out of the car" as a joke, my sister's bf didn't take that lightly, he called the cops on him.

He didn't try to blame anything on my mom, he tried to target the weakest which was the person who he called for, my grandma wanted him to stay and live here (Sis & BF), my mom didn't want that, and luckily the second cop came in and sped up the situation and got him out/kicked out instead, mom's bro almost got arrested if it wasn't for the second cop, the first cop was most likely a newbie on the job. Thankfully, nothing serious happened but I hope one day to move out of here. Even my grandma said she would prefer them to say and we get kicked out.

Dude was basically free-loading at our place for 1 month and was eating our shit and everything yet he was not grateful, he literally Speed-dial PD on my mom's brother which means he already did this before, most likely to his exes family. His reasoning for the call was that "He feels threatened" ??? Honestly, people down here where I live, would not give a shit to tell you to get out for a fight.

So now, we cannot drive anywhere since my grandpa won't take us and my sister is staying with her boyfriend, so I cannot get the stuff I wanted to go get for my birthday.

I hope my day will get better, already is for me because the people on MD for saying happy birthday to me makes me happier.
Sorry for the rant though, basically a vent post instead lol.
753727798836854845.png
Hang in there.

Dex-chan lover
For how long has Danbooru been sucking this much? Too much good stuff gets deleted, too much irrelevant garbage gets added and approved, too many dumb comments with even more mass downvotes possibly made by someone with too many sockpuppet accounts.
Or was it always this bad? I don't even know anymore
Always has been. That site became unusable when it started hiding anything with loli or shota tags, and you can't use more than 2 tags.

Dex-chan lover
i've been dealing with a lot of jaw/tooth pain for the past two days. thankfully, it hasn't gotten as bad as it usually does, but i've still been living with an ice pack glued to the side of my face. (i've been dealing with jaw pain on and off for the past ~7-8 years, and even though i've talked to multiple people about it, nobody can figure out what's causing it.)
You should go to an orthodontist instead of a dentist. They're more specialized with jaw things, and might recommend surgery for your jaw and/or braces. My ex works in an ortho office and she tells me stories like yours all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on the job offer! If you think you can handle both, go for it. I've spent the last couple of months working essential job and studying myself.

What's bothering me?
People don't read signs and then ask things that they would know if they read signs.
When someone in the class asks a question about something the lecturer just went over a few minutes ago.

Dex-chan lover
I opened three fortune cookies tonight and none of them had fortunes. I think I'm gonna die.

Users who are viewing this thread