Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya
tFZtKtp.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Notices your costume
Damn, it's been a while since I've attended a halloween party, last one I remember was in middle school, well, it was a pretty great one, so it isn't a bad memory.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I'm doing this because I know what's best for you, and this is what's best for you! *slaps*
t. your abusive husband, the Tidster

Also,
Borgar
87JHxTF.jpg

is a Reindeer
VIP
@YumGumYum I didn't put much thought into it at first but the more you work out the bigger your bra size would get in that universe
Being as buff as possible is the only way to have "huge tits" in that world, or get super fat
I WOULD BE CONSIDERED FLAT EVEN IN THAT ASS BACKWARDS SERIES

Group Leader
What did i do wrong?

I turn my assignment even though it's late like an hour, because the internet is suck and so slow in my place. But, the teacher give me a 0, uwow, incredible and i remember what he said like a month ago.
"It's better late > a 0."

i'm here be like, ok. So i tried to message that teacher, "b-but, you said the thing." i said
and then he said, Nothing, literally nothing, he just read the message and leave me without any reply.

d7a8e965093fcc48ff8def966d4040d5.gif
I WANT TO SCREAAAM..................

AAAAAAAA

I know i'm wrong, because i'm late, but still, can you just reply the message....
8361299573204a4cb_w.jpg

Contributor
@pandascepter is so mad he isn't using Nichijou anymore.
Also, did you consider the teacher might be intentionally replying to you LATE just to make sure you absolutely learn your lesson?

504 - Gateway Timeout . That’s an error.

We did not receive a timely response from the upstream server. That’s all we know.

Users who are viewing this thread