Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Mine:
Love

You are in love. You love showing your love for others. Love is so important to you in life. You go above and beyond for loved ones. You would take the clothes off your back and give it to a homeless person because you genuinely love people.

Lmao fuck this test. This is mostly for 10 to 14-year-old girls. Don't trust it. Take the Enneagram test if you want something actually interesting. Actually, maybe I should make a thread for that.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
LMAO, you're named bigtiddyoneesan and you have love, that's fate m8.
(Hey, don't look at me, you asked for it. Well, my teacher does like this type of shit and it did make me cringe very hard).

Double-page supporter
@broedertrapist

Status update on my rim world colony..

The long night ended after 2 years. Also it helped that dwarf plants don’t need no light.

I also decided to finally rename my doctor and a Researcher from onen to onee-san. I also got a raid with her lover..... named kiri..... I realize the grave mistake I have done. I am also legally obligated to rename them to kiri-kun. They are currently sleeping in the best bed room.

@immortalartisan

Just something I read here about a mod.

After a settlement’s first year, elections will be held at some point every fall. A slate of colonists will announce their candidacy for mayor, and will present a platform to run on that is chosen based on their personality.

I never played rimworld myself. (God simulator games are not my thing)

Double-page supporter
@broedertrapist everyone of my colonists use drugs and half of them are bi gay or lesbian. In fact our most social colonists is onee-San our lesbian doctor and researcher. Also hooked on tea.

So I’d say yeah

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective Im living in Indonesia. Game development is really important to me, its really fun. I has been thinking to create game of my own, but lacking in resources.

Supporter
Cartels fighting in my family's hometown in Mexico (again).
200.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Which region do they live in? Usually the closer to the south, the worse it gets.

Supporter
@Richman
Tamaulipas as for what's happening it's just the usual gun fights, town locked down, cars being jacked and set ablaze and last I heard one of the gov buildings got torched same shit as always. My only hope is that it doesn't spill over to my side of the border like it did several years back.

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
I see, at least it is not a place like Chiapas, which has become a literal narco-state, I'm sure the goverment is powerless there, I am unable to imagine how living there really is, I think it's the most dangerous place in the country.

I hope your family stays safe and that nothing happens to them.

Supporter
@Richman
Yeah its not as bad but its still bad the best part is that some of the army is stationed about 20 mins away (by car). As for my family thankfully most of it is already here in the states only 1 of my aunts and uncles is over there but they live in the city garrisoned by the army so I doubt shit will affect them much. Still i can't help but feel sad for them especially since i have a lot of childhood memories there.

Group Leader
@deathpad I wanted to get into game development, too, but haven't been successful so far at all. Tried to take ComSci in college and flunked it hard. I can't code so I rely on engines that are easy to use. Have you tried making your own games? You can code, so you can probably hire someone to make assets for you. I'm currently working on a project in MZ, just for fun and get some experience. I still dream of making a decent commercial game for sale in the future. But now, I need experience. And time! T_T

Staff
Super Moderator
My father really did try to give me a lecture about "the real worldTM" because I flinched to the smell of fucking insecticide that came from the tube of a pump because he almost put it right in my face.

Dex-chan lover
In the real world we huff insecticide to wake ourselves up after lunch.

Group Leader
Fucked up real bad just now...

I was trying to lift up 5 gallon of water jug and dropped it when I lifted it above my head. Normally, it wasn't an issue, but today, for some stupid reason I dropped the damn thing on the floor. Water spilled and splattered everywhere. At first, I only thought the water spilled on the floor, but upon closer inspection, it sprayed everywhere. The wall, PC in the living room (not mine), printer, chairs, clock, etc. It was as if there was a roof leak. Wasted time cleaning all that crap. Worst part? Some of the water got inside my father's framed certificate. The certificate is put inside a glass case, then hung on the wall. The bottom part was wet inside, and I had no way to get the damn thing out. I could only clean the outside and hope the inside dries eventually. Will it?

Fuck you god. Fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread