Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Tell us, what's bothering you ?
Boredom. Old hobbies don't bring me joy. Manga is boring. Games are boring. People are annoying. Whores are just meat bags, and the whole process is just friction of two meat lumps at each other.
PsCLTlR_Kf0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@YumoYumo
Try drawing, playing a guitar, working out or watching vtubers. watching vtubers.

Whores are just meat bags, and the whole process is just friction of two meat lumps at each other.
wu1hw1j6r0y51.png

New hobbies maybe?
@ColorfulSoy easy to say boring to do. The only possible "fun" hobby is scrolling internet and endlessly consume useless info or shitpost.
Try drawing, playing a guitar, working out or watching vtubers. watching vtubers.
@Rift I hate drawing. Though I dreamed about it and even visited art school in the past. That was eight years ago.
Imagine watching vtubers... Peak degeneracy. AH↓ HA↑ HA↑ HA↑

By the way, why both of you were so agitated about whores?

Fed-Kun's army
@YumoYumo

If this is peak degeneracy i don't want to be seiso.

Drawing to me is like letting my imagination go wild i do sometime hate it that i can't improve my drawing i still want to draw what i like. Honestly drawing clears my mind since i'm so focused on putting my fetishes on it.

about whores I think it was funny and true at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven is right. Make weed your new hobby. Move to a state where it's legal and start your own business. Or move to a state where it's not and start your own "business."

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My mum invited her friends today to watch a stupid TV show late at night, that along with the fact that I took a nap in the afternoon made it very hard for me to fall asleep. I wake up today and streched my back and felt my vertebrae crack, it hurt quite a bit, looks like I also slept in a bad position. Today feels awful.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
A word of advice:

If you ever have semen on your hands and need to get it off (pun unintended) in a rush, rubbing your hands together very fast dries it up, but only if you haven't already started washing your hands with water.

This method can be used in various scenarios. For instance, say you went to an important job interview. And, being nervous, you decided to wring out the one-eyed worm in the bathroom so you could strategically use the five minutes of Sage mode to your advantage in the interview. However, washing your hands would take valuable Sage mode time that could be better spent. Thus, the most practical course of action would be the 'dry-hand-rubbing' method. The interviewers whose hands you shake wouldn't even know the difference. They might even recognize the smoothness of your palms and compliment you on your 'lotion'.

Hope this helped. Go get 'em, champ.

Fed-Kun's army
I (sometimes) get heart palpitations, sweating and 100x increase energy drain when interacting with someone I don't know.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Rift
Hi, I am someone you don't know.

@bigtiddyoneesan
The risk isn't worth the reward imo, the requirements to reach sage mode depend on your fuse time, which is affected by many variables, even if you use the rubbing technique you mentioned to "clean up", that's just the recovery frames. Startup is all that matters, this move has too long of a startup, not enough active frames and more recovery than usual, making it a very bad move.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
That's why having go-to, 'Grade SSS' material is a must. And to ensure that you aren't desensitized to it, you have to limit yourself to using it once a month at the most. That way, when you do use it, it takes <2 minutes to compile peen.bat.

You're also forgetting about the parallel wave-dashing technique, which when used when in public can outmaneuver most sentient obstacles by misaligning your QPU's in the required direction for an extended amount of time beforehand.

Staff
Super Moderator
How am I supposed to imagine the future of the world 1 year ahead? It's a different thing imagining my country, the world is so big I get lost.

Users who are viewing this thread