Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Mr_Detective
I'd suggest you really get the certificate out, because the humidy can ruin the paper.
Maybe leave it under the sunlight? The important part is making the water evaporate asap.

Dex-chan lover
Lifting 18.927 liters of water above your head requires proper safety etiquette.

The larger the volume of water the stronger the amount of force on impact. Please refer to Kurzgesagt. Basically the more Mass with a low Surface Area the larger the splash zone.

When lifting up a large object above the head. Most of the upper limbs muscles are in lengthened or shortened positions. Not a very functional position. This means that less of the muscles can be used; so the parts that can be used have to work harder, which inveitably means that the coordination/steadiness of the muscles suffer, so that its harder to balance the object in that position.

This is why in recreational lifting always have a mat ready to dissipate the force. If lifting to store the water in a high place; use a step to keep the water near your chest level.

Lastly if you have a balcony or a bathroom bigger than a capitalist prison. Lift inside the bathroom. It is cleared for water based activities already and you get to shower immediately afterwards without stinking up the home. Obviously don't drop the soap or destroy the glass

Staff
Super Moderator
I bought risk today for $179 MXN, but it's not like I have a lot of people to play with.

Contributor
@Richman
Despite it being a staple board game for decades (like Monopoly, destroyer of friendships), I don't think I've even played a single game of Risk.

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
I played the xbox arcade version years ago, when I was still able to enter kids playgrounds :')
Although that version doesn't play at all like this one from what I can remember.

I am king at Monopoly though, none of my family members have been able to beat me, they have at least tied with me.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman

Warhammer is expensive as hell and I have no one to play with.

At least I like painting miniatures

39412892573e2360a35bd414124c9517.png

Group Leader
Told my father when he got back. He didn't seem to understand how the water could somehow got there... I just bs'ed and said that I tripped and splashed water on there by accident. He took it apart and wiped everything dry. The certificate itself was okay, just the cover paper was wet. But nothing too bad.

God has a way of fucking with me today. Was watching some 18+ Japanese material on my phone and someone came in. Had the volume muted, about to close the tab. Somehow, I accidentally clicked on the volume bar, and it went from 0 to max and you can guess what came out. Quickly muted it in a second. Nothing was said. Just silence while we both move on.

But you know what? I have nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing! You hear me!? なんでもねええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええ

Dex-chan lover
OH NO NO NO meme.
>TikTok compilation

Sending out an alert to all users: we have a Mega Zoomer on the premises. Vacate the area immediately and head to your designated emergency shelter.

Group Leader
"Oh, you want to fix your grade? Ok, fine, here's some assignment for you for this weekend."
"wait a second, i'm just one hour late!?"
"do you want to or not?"

me be like... "Fine, you oldman." (obviously i didn't said that)
giphy.gif

and now, my brain be like...
GI3v.gif

but, he had no idea that i just copy pasting some shit on the assignment.
898.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't notice that new year is around the corner. is that a bad thing? Time flies by too fast and the grueling test chain is scary.

Users who are viewing this thread