Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
I tried the RE4 Remake's demo today, and... it wasn't good.
I really struggled with the control, the movements and the aiming, more specifically. It's hard to describe, but something felt really off... Maybe I just struggle with some of the modern games, the way they design character movements.

I'm gonna give it another try tomorrow and fiddle with the aiming speed setting. But so far, I pretty much prefer the original game.

Group Leader
MD server chokes right when I want to upload a chapter...
043.gif

Group Leader
Abnormal traffic conditions show you who the dumbest drivers are.

Had a bad traffic jam today. The usual road I take was blocked and had to take a detour. The lane I was on was moving very slowly. Got to an intersection but couldn't move so I had to stay back and wait. First jackass came from the right lane and just cut right in. A little later, two more idiots from the left moved up, while they were supposed to turn left, because it was a left-turn only lane. I was lenient enough to let the cars in front of me merge in because they were waiting there when they came from the left side of the intersection. These two scumbags, not caring that they could have hit my car, drove in front of me. I am still regretting not honking the living hell out of them.

Hope them bastards die a painful death and their family throws a party to celebrate. Trash of society.

Dex-chan lover
Abnormal traffic conditions show you who the dumbest drivers are.

Had a bad traffic jam today. The usual road I take was blocked and had to take a detour. The lane I was on was moving very slowly. Got to an intersection but couldn't move so I had to stay back and wait. First jackass came from the right lane and just cut right in. A little later, two more idiots from the left moved up, while they were supposed to turn left, because it was a left-turn only lane. I was lenient enough to let the cars in front of me merge in because they were waiting there when they came from the left side of the intersection. These two scumbags, not caring that they could have hit my car, drove in front of me. I am still regretting not honking the living hell out of them.

Hope them bastards die a painful death and their family throws a party to celebrate. Trash of society.
I feel your pain man too many idiots on the road now a days.

Group Leader
Something happened at work today that really annoyed me:

Boss goes overseas for a week for personal business. He left lunch money to the guy in charge of the warehouse, like he always did, so the 5 of us in the office can buy something to eat together on Friday. Whenever he's gone, the warehouse guy is always the one to ask everyone what they want and go get the food. Today, he has a delivery so he came back late. Apparently, he called the two girls to let them know that he'll be back late and that they should go ask me and the other guy left in the warehouse what we want to eat.

They never asked. I did see them getting a menu, and heard them talking about food or so, but I didn't pay attention. When they left, I simply thought they were getting lunch on their own. Warehouse guy came back, told me what he told the girls. I asked warehouse guy 2 if he knew anything - nope. All three of us went WTF and could only wait for them to come back. What they got: Thai food. What the boss gets very often. And nothing new either. Same stuff we usually had. Not that they are even familiar with Asian cuisine that much to begin with. When the boss is gone, we usually get what the boss doesn't do, something different. It felt like they had no regard for anyone else. It's not a big issue, but a clear sign of lack of respect. If I didn't have any reason to talk to them unless it's something related to work, I have even less reason to interact with them now.

Man, I might sound like I'm pouring fuel onto a small flame, but imagine if the genders were switched...
91.gif

Group Leader
Something happened at work today that really annoyed me:

Boss goes overseas for a week for personal business. He left lunch money to the guy in charge of the warehouse, like he always did, so the 5 of us in the office can buy something to eat together on Friday. Whenever he's gone, the warehouse guy is always the one to ask everyone what they want and go get the food. Today, he has a delivery so he came back late. Apparently, he called the two girls to let them know that he'll be back late and that they should go ask me and the other guy left in the warehouse what we want to eat.

They never asked. I did see them getting a menu, and heard them talking about food or so, but I didn't pay attention. When they left, I simply thought they were getting lunch on their own. Warehouse guy came back, told me what he told the girls. I asked warehouse guy 2 if he knew anything - nope. All three of us went WTF and could only wait for them to come back. What they got: Thai food. What the boss gets very often. And nothing new either. Same stuff we usually had. Not that they are even familiar with Asian cuisine that much to begin with. When the boss is gone, we usually get what the boss doesn't do, something different. It felt like they had no regard for anyone else. It's not a big issue, but a clear sign of lack of respect. If I didn't have any reason to talk to them unless it's something related to work, I have even less reason to interact with them now.

Man, I might sound like I'm pouring fuel onto a small flame, but imagine if the genders were switched...
91.gif
look, man maybe they havent try it yet. be positive ;)

Dex-chan lover
the fact that it says I'm fed-kun's army even tho I didn't change anything and don't know what it is. otherwise, my declining fine motor skills

Dex-chan lover
Brewed instant coffee,
A strange odor detected.
Blimey, plastic cup!
Saw you once again
In these comments you appear
freed of theme and sight
imprisioned by metric

time and time again
our paths intertwine
like fibers woven into cord
never leaving me to bore

leaving this would be a disgrace
embrace your own constraints
in happiness you are

coffee cups burnt are not
as important as you are
in a sonnet we tie the knot

Dex-chan lover
Saw you once again
In these comments you appear
freed of theme and sight
imprisioned by metric

time and time again
our paths intertwine
like fibers woven into cord
never leaving me to bore

leaving this would be a disgrace
embrace your own constraints
in happiness you are

coffee cups burnt are not
as important as you are
in a sonnet we tie the knot
Are you proposing?
Oh God, I need an adult,
I'm going to faint!
faint-anime.gif

Dex-chan lover
Are you proposing?
Oh God, I need an adult,
I'm going to faint!
faint-anime.gif
sonnet and haiku
two foolish people
living the moment
rhyme and rhyme again

please, be of justice
consider me as yours
if I can't suffice
we can always fight the moors

for love is within
not the one who acts
but the one which is acted upon

we shall divert expetations
give the world a fight
and very small surprise

Dex-chan lover
My car key fob does not work so I have to prepare my key to unlock the car door while walking.
But when Shuffling with my keys while walking and not paying attention on multiple occasions catching myself preparing to insert my car's door/ignition key into my house entry door lock.
:huh:

Group Leader
look, man maybe they havent try it yet. be positive ;)
But they have. It's the same thing we've eaten many times. If they just wanted to try getting something different, that's fine. But that's not the case. And that's no excuse for giving me and the other guy the middle finger like that.
65.gif

Dex-chan lover
they make me wear a clean uniform every morning, even though I'm covered in filth in less time then it takes to drink my coffee.

Group Leader
My god...! XO What a hectic week at work. Bunch of problems happened. Some of them were caused by people who sent documents to us. Some were because I got confused, didn't expect to do certain things, or misread something.

Me: WTF is going on!? Why is the system saying X but those people are saying Y!?
Boss: These people are stupid they don't know what they are doing. And you fucked up too because you didn't check Z carefully.

Not exactly quoting what he said, of course, but probably something he was thinking...

Monday goal: come in on time, work seriously and diligently.

Users who are viewing this thread