Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Contributor
Here's the neat thing, I don't have enough time for holidays but I have more than enough money for the majority of things (even for buying a house).
Is it not possible for you then to take 3 months off to tour Japan or another country? (3 months without being paid or even 1 year) What's the use of money if you can't make memories with it?

Dex-chan lover
Is it not possible for you then to take 3 months off to tour Japan or another country? (3 months without being paid or even 1 year) What's the use of money if you can't make memories with it?
Yes it's not possible unless I want to see someone else take over my seat when I return to office. Don't talk 3 months, 3 weeks are already a big deal and HR was a bitch to deal with when I tried 2 years ago. I hate traveling (or leaving my house in general) and only do for very special occasions, usually only once every 3-4 years. Missed my chance because 2020 happened.
Extra money, well, stays there. Just because I have more money than I need doesn't mean I have to spend it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I should stop doing IT and become a cook.
...no. No you should not. Cooking was fun, but it pays like crap. Stick with the desk job and see if you can retire early enough to go do things you want to do while you still have the energy/ability to do them.

Dex-chan lover
...no. No you should not. Cooking was fun, but it pays like crap. Stick with the desk job and see if you can retire early enough to go do things you want to do while you still have the energy/ability to do them.
Yea I was just kidding. Even if it pays better than my current job, I wouldn't pick a job that sticks very closely to customer service. Hell, I'm not frontline IT CS, my clients are other IT people from the same company and it drains my soul every time I have to talk to them already. Guess that's one thing that's bothering me. It's always the same few people that never read the user guide then create tickets and complain, taking up precious time.

Dex-chan lover
Yea I was just kidding. Even if it pays better than my current job, I wouldn't pick a job that sticks very closely to customer service. Hell, I'm not frontline IT CS, my clients are other IT people from the same company and it drains my soul every time I have to talk to them already. Guess that's one thing that's bothering me. It's always the same few people that never read the user guide then create tickets and complain, taking up precious time.
Better the devil you know...

I do miss working in a kitchen from time to time - it was basically constant sexual harassment lawsuits waiting to happen, with a great group of people who gave the right amount of fucks about the right things, leaving no fucks to spare for some bullshit. But I got out of it full time when a desk job that suited me fell into my lap, and finally stopped working it entirely at the right time (a month and a half before Covid, and just before I would have started having trouble physically recovering after shifts).

Dex-chan lover
thank you but the phone that had the app originally setup on broke and the number thats on that sim card is shutoff steam says i need to show them the last four of my credit card number asssiocated with my account( i changed cards since then) and the billing address used at the time of purchase( i dont remember the address) not having these two things is why i cant gain access to my account anyways thanks for your time

Dex-chan lover
thank you but the phone that had the app originally setup on broke and the number thats on that sim card is shutoff steam says i need to show them the last four of my credit card number asssiocated with my account( i changed cards since then) and the billing address used at the time of purchase( i dont remember the address) not having these two things is why i cant gain access to my account anyways thanks for your time
can't you send your phone to a repair shop? id bite the cost of that if it meant getting my steam account back ive put in to much into my account to just it let go send a ticket to support for a email verification or have you also lost the email you set up your account with?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1126338995

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
can't you send your phone to a repair shop? id bite the cost of that if it meant getting my steam account back ive put in to much into my account to just it let go send a ticket to support for a email verification or have you also lost the email you set up your account with?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1126338995
theoretically i can fix it honestly thats the best idea yet maybe when i get payed again i go to phone repair shop
also yeah i should send a ticket for email verification thanks for the suggestions

Group Leader
My boss hasn't paid me 4 months worth of wages and my W2 all kinda wrong. Already put a claim but it's so tiresome and I'm annoyed I probably won't get any of that money for a while.

Job hunting isn't going well either. I have savings but I've been using that since he stopped paying me for a bit. I know it's my fault for letting it go so long but I actually trusted the guy to pay me in the end. I also don't qualify for unemployment. But hopefully things get better this month and I'm hoping to hear back about my claim.

Dex-chan lover
what are you guy's thoughts on the upcoming stellar blade ?

I hope the game will be good, cause the entire "controversy" around it is kinda annoying and I know everyone's going to backtrack the moment it comes out if it's good.

Dex-chan lover
what are you guy's thoughts on the upcoming stellar blade ?

I hope the game will be good, cause the entire "controversy" around it is kinda annoying and I know everyone's going to backtrack the moment it comes out if it's good.
not a console pleb. will be buying when it comes to pc if it doesn't ship with retarded drm. denuvo = auto pass
but if there's no issue, i will be buying with certainty. love me some good ass in my games.
also i love seeing tourists cope and seeth over the game

Users who are viewing this thread