Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Plushies, dildos, dakimakura... I'm starting to see a patron, maybe you're looking on the wrong seller page... everyone knows that goes to home accessories and health care. Years ago you could find anything, nowadays you need to spell things differently to find them and for them to avoid being taken down.

Dex-chan lover
made the mistake of trying to make fanart of a vtuber cause I was asked to.
look at the design

I am so way in over my skill level, I just know its going to end up as a mess, but hey, at least I'll use it as a teaching experience, or something.

Dex-chan lover
the hot sauce pizza places offer you (at least in france), sucks, it doesn't taste like anything, it's oily and a complete waste.

Dex-chan lover
Customs tax + Fedex fee being 1/4 of average monthly salary when all I did was just getting an A5 notebook, and it's a gift, even
I'm the one receiving a gift... and it's so expensive...

Dex-chan lover
Hey, not all of them were bad, and since I was absorbed doing other things I didn't care much. I'd say that when the fansubs became good simulsubs started, lost members due IRL reasons and nowadays we have a lot of bad subtitles from official sources and just a few fansubs dedicated to certain projects. Not that all of them are good, but I miss that time were things weren't subbed for illiterated kiddos.

Dex-chan lover
Back in my day, we would wait all week to see bad fansubs of a wolf eating an apple and we considered ourselves lucky to get that. These days you kids are spoiled with your simuldubs and your Crunchy Rolls and grumble grumble get off my lawn.
I grew up with Toonami, and don't watch simuldubs because streaming is evil corporate greed.

Group Leader
Who's this? A spam/bot account?

who.jpg

Group Leader
Back in my day, we would wait all week to see bad fansubs of a wolf eating an apple and we considered ourselves lucky to get that. These days you kids are spoiled with your simuldubs and your Crunchy Rolls and grumble grumble get off my lawn.
Im my own fansub. Dw i pirate.

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious in retrospect, but it's still upsetting. It really bothers me to see my debit card chip away at my balance account, when I go out to eat freely. A little here, a little there, and steadily it turns into thousands spent. And then there's the one-two punch of my credit payment after that
I can cook, but it helps me a lot to not feel demoralized if I buy a little something nice and tasty during a work break. Even small stuff like ice cream adds up.
If I want to save money, I have to give up my sanity too...

Dex-chan lover
I needed this week's (Moto) Takagi-san chapter.

It sucked, the whole seven days have sucked so much, felt like every day there was a new punishment for the sin of being alive in this earth.

CW: mention of self-harm, death, below

Sunday a girl quickjoined and left our university faith movement chat group annoucing "we were doing Christ's work and we had a long road ahead of us, but she... She wasn't needed anymore." We desperetaly tried to get in contact with the girl for three days, until her sister picked up her phone, saying she didn't die, thankfully, but was sedated and intubated after her attempt. We sent her prayers and have been praying still.

Then wednesday, I lost a friend from that same group (that didn't participate anymore since he moved) that I didn't even think made an impact on my life to a damned traffic accident in the rain. All I could think was that stupid quote from Roy Mustang's FMA about rain, the whole time since I heard the news. Used that on the eulogy so maybe I could feel better and it didn't. I almost never talked to the guy, but he was happy all the time, biggest smile on his face. He didn't deserve to die at 24 years old.
Came back home and was stopped by a traffic department blitz because the god forsaken plate of my car wasn't there anymore (it was when I entered the car).

The car was to be removed, apprehended. I panicked, told the guy I came back from my friend's funeral service. He let me go, saying that I should look into the plate thingie. I felt dirty.

Reading that Chi is growing up helped though. I guess it re-puts things into perspective.
I just... I don't need more "sucky" days so close together. God won't let me breathe, I don't know why.

Dex-chan lover
It sucked, the whole seven days have sucked so much, felt like every day there was a new punishment for the sin of being alive in this earth.
Holy shit, man. I'm sorry if my words sounds cheap but I genuinely hope you can recover. Take your time. I pray that you'll be strong to get through all that.
I suck at articulation, but I hope my words can offer you some comfort :'(

Users who are viewing this thread