Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
I thought I'd get away from homeworks after high school..... heh, and look at me now.

Bit unrelated, but sometimes I'm thinking what my younger self would think when looking at me now. In all the scenario, things just get more depressing to me.

@gwin Try drawing and writing. The result might suck, but at least you do something interesting.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@MeganeYeyi
I was in your exact position a couple weeks ago. I wouldnt worry too much unless you feel like you didn't do a good job, I am sure that you put your maximum effort to get in.

Btw seems if they lose on the hagman game, they are going to hang you.
Finally, sweet release.

Staff
Super Moderator
@MeganeYeyi
Being honest, i don't know my exact results (aka, how many points i got), i saw my name in the admitted students and was satisfied (although my parents keep asking me to find out lol).

I'm more worried about the reactions of my family.
I get what you mean, i'm an only son, so i bear a lot for the future of my family (since it is separated from the rest due to circumstances), i almost broke down a couple of times, but i endured it. If you don't make it, do not worry, i am sure your family will understand and will help you.

Of who? XD
Of me from BTO, that asshole has been making puns with my name for no reason >_<

@Richman well being accepted is good enough. Congratulations!!!
When I did my high school exam afterwards I was compared to my older sister, since she got more points... At least in high I wasn't compare to her by the teachers.

i am sure your family will understand and will help you.
They probably nag and we will fight (with that as underlying reason) but they will let me retake it next year. Over all they feel disappointed bc I don't do much at home nor I have the spirit to help.

Wow, way to be a snitch, man >:[
@bigtiddyoneesan well, not for anything I'm chaotic neutral XD

@Mr_Detective
Yeah that's pretty crap man. I really feel you with lacking motivation, being happy in that regard can make up for all of the bullshit you deal with.
Without it, well, you've just got the bullshit.

This year was beneficial to me in that so much annyoing stuff happened, I got completely sick of it all and just quit everything. Which puts me on the path I've wanted to be on for years.
You're going on another trip? Man, your boss lets you take vacation frequently? Paid? Or are you some sort of millionaire? XD
I never really took vacation much and my employer had no right to deny it to me anyway.
But "I work for myself" now — you could probably also call that lots of other NEET-y things... though I don't have any intention of living off of other people at my age. But I do need to make my business ideas work SOON as I am rather limited by the money I've saved to live off.

Still though, I am burned out. I can go on road-trips practically whenever I want now so I may as well use that.

Staff
Super Moderator
(Bloodsucking) Mosquitos should be exterminated from the face of the Earth, i hate them.

Group Leader
@Afiaki So you're starting your own business, then? That'll be more work and stress, but you have control of what you want to do, and how you manage your time. Good and bad. Heh. I've been tempting to start an online shop on Amazon or something similar for a while. Just a way for me to make some extra income at first. But I hesitated because I'm afraid to put in starting capital. Maybe I'll save up a little more money for now. XP Oh, you travel to other countries or just within the States?

@Richman
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/aqlWzKlqZ4_DUaffdLdlDa98hR7KT_TTxzUOp14x7Clx_jOb1f2MV08KgHLXoO-TrG8DG9CTqh2VpIdd-mSKwejws5LNztjnDbJOKdoL-QZsqmR1otVdPqUYEWCTeMrlI1OvF9KBhw

Double-page supporter
Been trying to find the one system with a colony ship in my newest starsector play though haven't been able to find it

I don't know but for some reason the more I see Horimiya on my timeline on Twitter, the more I start hate it and I don't even read the series. >_<

@Mr_Detective
Yes, perhaps. But I do like to think that work time spent in a way you want to is what proper living is all about.
More money without stress is my end goal here, I don't believe such a thing is impossible.

As for travel, domestic is really the only realistic option for the moment. That's fine for me because all I want to do is see my own country.
...I guess I'm talking up "trips" a bit too much, but you know how it is with getting time off. I used to work every weekend, so even minor hunting/fishing trips had to be significant.

Fed-Kun's army
I keep having to turn girls away because I don't believe in long distance relationships. I've had them before, and they usually just kind of fizzle out, and without much closure because you can't break up face to face. I don't want to do that to myself and I don't want to do that to another person. I don't want to waste someone else's time or my own if we can't even TP the police department in person.

@Nick_Asano
please reconsider that; yes, LDR can makes you feel worried and others, but that's the essence of the LDR.
if you trust her enough, i believe it'll go well as you goes along with her in relationship. (You met her once, right ?)

wtf is TP ?

Contributor
@ColorfulSoy
TP refers to the juvenile act of 'toilet papering'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_papering

tptree.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread