Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Not intentional!
Oh crap what have I done now,
It's seppuku time.
da1dsuu-9c7fb061-48d1-4378-ab7a-d7f34e8c7901.gif

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Is she actually a lesbian/bisexual? Is that why she translates the manga she does?

@pandascepter @Richman No, you two can take a shitpost. I don't mind if people like yuri, I just don't like the people who are obsessed with it

As much as I shit on the genre, there's nothing wrong with liking it. It's just not for me. I just want to see how much of a dumpster fire it becomes

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Good ol' Squigly.

@Tamerlane
I also ask myself the same thing, but i'm not brave enough to voice it.

Contributor
@Tamerlane
I'm still not convinced 'she' isn't just some rogue AI that got exposed to Utena fanart very early on and eventually became the very vocal champion of yuri.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
EOTFOFYL:
Makes a post to know what people aren't bothered with.

GFG:
Derails it almost inmedately.

Fed-Kun's army
I got lost and I'm a stupid idiot. I started doing this new thing where I go for a run every day as part of my workout routine, except that I forgot the part where I have no sense of direction after dark, and I didn't take my phone because I'm way too cool for that. Long story short it took me 3 hours to find my way home when it should've taken me 20 minutes at most. There was also this mean old couple who kept accusing me of being up to all kinds of trouble because I kept walking past their house by accident, which is weird because I look like I belong in an emo boy band, not the freakin' mafia. They were obese, clearly over 50, wore very stained clothes, had the strangest clutter cluttering their porch from top to bottom, and of course they had trump flags on their lawn and what looked like a confederate flag in one of their windows. They just camped there waiting for me to walk by their house again and again so that they could threaten to call the cops on me again and again as if they had nothing better to do. I must have walked past every house in town at least three times EXCEPT the one I live in. I finally found it from a route I memorized by a Taco Bell. You can laugh at me if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread