Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Walled City ➃

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a manga that shown some scars on character instead of clear skin even on action manga

Dex-chan lover
saving this one

vIw41Qg.png

Dex-chan lover
Really you literally learnt how the damn monster operates that very day, and already forgot!?

Dex-chan lover
Unexpectedly heartwarming. but I'm still puzzled as to why the guy showed the fake tattoo at first.
And jesus christ the monster followed them? This group is really an unlucky bunch, hope none of the seed pigs will die.

I was wondering who was the other girl with in the cover lmao

I hope nothing happens to the weird guy who was traveling with them and his son whom he just managed to reunited.

Double-page supporter
I will keep saying this but man, it feels like a true post apocalyptic adventure, I love this.

Fed-Kun's army
@gouder
but I'm still puzzled as to why the guy showed the fake tattoo at first
Could be something he decided to do to throw off the woman faction or their sympathizers who would know how the actual tattoo would look like in case they came searching for him.

Dex-chan lover
That is one persistent monster, but have to say though it is quite intelligent, normally in this situation, it would just have escaped but the fucking thing tailed them and waited.

This manga is really impressive, it balances perfectly a sense of true danger, desolation, and lightheartedness without demeaning any of them, this takes some serious skill.

Recently amidst the trash that has been coming out more and more pearls have appeared, it seems we are finally out of the shadow of the big three that blocked people's creativity for so much time. Not saying that Naruto, Bleach and One Piece didn't do good things for the industry but after the end of the first too, quite shaky i might ad, people were too hung up on trying to take their places it obviously been forced up by the publishing companies trying to force talent to just sprung at the back and call which obviously (not to them at least) doesn't work.

Anyway, we are getting good things again.

Dex-chan lover
Here I was thinking that this chapter ended in a surprisingly wholesome manner, but that spider thing just had to ruin things.

Users who are viewing this thread