Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Start Over From the Top, I…

Dex-chan lover
So I am a liar, and that was an even longer wait between chapters, I was finishing up my last few weeks of university and it took up much more of my time than I expected (or wanted) it too (つд`)

But I have graduated! Unbelievably big thank you to translator Dawn for putting up with my terrible schedule these past couple months, and to all of you for being so patient :) work on chapter 24 has already started!
You lied about graduating?

Dex-chan lover
Kazuki confessing every fucking other day like trying to brain wash Haruki into saying yes, pisses me off. I wish the author made the MC or Haruki actually decisive enough to 1) Confess fo each other without having to go through Kanojo Okarishimasu shenanigans and 2)Put Kazuki in his place and ask him to stop with teh constant confessing cause that's borderline harassment.

Double-page supporter
This is starting to be generic at this point, but looking forward for the Nikaido's mom arc and Countryside arc.

So I am a liar, and that was an even longer wait between chapters, I was finishing up my last few weeks of university and it took up much more of my time than I expected (or wanted) it too (つд`)

But I have graduated! Unbelievably big thank you to translator Dawn for putting up with my terrible schedule these past couple months, and to all of you for being so patient :) work on chapter 24 has already started!
So any plans to continue? August/September time frame? Just intrigued. A fairly decent story that has been funny with a bit of random fan service.

Don't get the people claiming it's generic. Honestly, the genre in general is fairly predictable most of the times. If that irks you I'd avoid the genre. Tropes are normal and will be a part of every story written. May seek out the LN to see the differences.

Group Leader
So any plans to continue? August/September time frame? Just intrigued. A fairly decent story that has been funny with a bit of random fan service.

Don't get the people claiming it's generic. Honestly, the genre in general is fairly predictable most of the times. If that irks you I'd avoid the genre. Tropes are normal and will be a part of every story written. May seek out the LN to see the differences.
Hey! I ended up getting a little busy after grad with starting a job, and then right as that settled down our translator Dawn got busy with their job 😵‍💫

I'm planning on getting ch24 out in the next week or two, and I have ch25 cleaned up already but translation hasn't started.

Is there any good platform for posting updates about these things these days? A whole discord server feels a little overkill, idk. We'll start with ch24 and go from there! Maybe pick up some new team members if anyone is interested.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a place where I can buy the translated novels?

Supporter
This is getting real boring real quick

Why is the action so one sided - Nikaido doing all the work is starting to get boring
Haruto has had absolutely no exposure to romance. The one girl he knew back home over the preceding several years was crushing on him too hard to approach him or even have a basic conversation, so the idea of trying to form a relationship (to say nothing of exactly how) is really not coalescing for him. Doesn't help that he's still working through the last vestiges of gender confusion around her. And he's not the only one struggling with that.

Supporter
What was the joke about adding 2 in math?
She's basically giving away the answer without explaining anything. She's a bit of a savant about a lot of things and is absolutely terrible at teaching anything. Himeko and Saki do eventually figure out that she's useful in studying Japanese and English for the entrance exams because translation and kanji are all about giving away (and memorizing) the answer.

Supporter
Is there a place where I can buy the translated novels?
That Novel Updates link on the title page should take you to what's been TLed of both the WN and LNs (both about the same point in the story, through LN 2). Nothing has been officially released in EN, though I'm hopeful that'll change when the anime hits (next year, fingers crossed). Kakuyomu and Syosetu both host the WN (still being actively updated), if you're willing to suffer through Google's MTL.

Dex-chan lover
That Novel Updates link on the title page should take you to what's been TLed of both the WN and LNs (both about the same point in the story, through LN 2). Nothing has been officially released in EN, though I'm hopeful that'll change when the anime hits (next year, fingers crossed). Kakuyomu and Syosetu both host the WN (still being actively updated), if you're willing to suffer through Google's MTL.
Thanks, I had already read the unnoficial ones, but wanted also to buy them.
cheers!

Banned

Yo when is the next chapter release it's been ages we need more

Users who are viewing this thread