Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Exile, therefore~~~!?

I don't know why but i don't like tsundere because of wasted chapter

Smh, the guys that make pools in forests would have already built a whole city by now, kids these days.

Double-page supporter
he's quite chill being thrown away to no man's land (Through others perspective)

Dex-chan lover
@Goodman44 normally, isekai MCs have the "japanese life memory" cheat though. Who needs youtube when you can always just conveniently remember something from youtube.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
To all those wondering how these MCs have all the requisite farming, carpentry, and animal husbandry skills, the answer is simple:
every one of them, despite being from Japan, are all actually Amish and Mennonite.

• Thinking
Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey that's a pitfall most "bringing modern into fantasy middle ages" fall into, buuut I am pretty sure that most of the people reading are here for the waifu squad

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion : In this case there is also that he did not start using the village recently, and there is no telling what skills he developed pre-banishment either around town or in developing the village for his ability.

some abilities make more sense for someone who was re-incarnated and had a decade to learn the ways of their new world.

• This
Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey you must not have much experience with mobile games then, because most of those skip the seasonal planting explanation, but force you to watch as your buildings are erected, some of them even require you to supply different materials for each stage of development. Guy stuck in the hospital, with nothing to do but watch YouTube and play video games, could definitely learn the necessary skills to build that hut, add in the couple years of working in his pocket dimension, and his level of skill makes perfect sense.

Edit: by skip the seasonal explanation, I mean that they let you grow whatever you want, at any time. So you're not likely to learn what plants need what climate, or how long anything takes to grow, but you will learn that a basic hut can be built from mud, twigs, leaves, and scraped bark fibers.

• This

Users who are viewing this thread