Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - To the Unknown

@Owyn
He can bring people, he just cant bring abyss.
Abyss needs Magic in the air to function properly.
She inhales magic, like it states on Ch.8

The MC's world has no magic, its would be similar to us going into a world without O2.
She becomes asphyxiated because no magic means she cant breathe.
That is why the cattle are fine, because they dont require magic.

Contributor
You know, I know he tried to domesticate cowsfor livestock, what about the boars? Bacon is pretty good and all that.

Loli fox girl priestess are grown in a field need me to grow a Senko version that bottom left panel at the end though Abyss is so cute doing the same hand sign as her.

Group Leader
@Owyn He can now. He couldn't back then because the level is low when he tried to bring his sister with him.
Abyss is not a human. She needs mana in the air in order to function.

It's just that he couldn't bring Abyss with him yet.
He certainly can bring his sister now though.

Supporter
ec79ee8ddc5b92b214747b2ef2c8984b.png

@Umetsu
1. Last panel top right shows her blown up to get a bigger picture of her design bottom right panel it shows that she is shorter then mc if you don't factor in her fox ears or could just be due to distance from him to her.
2. It's an offhand guess not 100% sure until we see her to scale come next chapter
3. Lolis are always classified by body type tits or not at a glance she meets all said requirements
4. [Hestia and a crap ton of lolis with big tits exist]
I don't see why you felt the need to correct me without bringing enough facts to the table other then "she voluptuous" which she isn't I mean don't mind apologizing if I made a mistake but this felt like a bad post honestly.

Contributor
bottom right panel it shows that she is shorter then mc
Amm, no.) She is further from mc and reader - perspective.
Also, Hestia is not a loli (one can say that she is oppai loli, but she is too tall and her arms and legs are too plump, maybe in novel/manga she has loli nickname, but only to teas her). @Akito_Himenokoji
P.S.: what "bad post"?! I'm insulting you? Spam ads? Gibberish? We just talked, lol.

@Varler
she is the first oppai loli
abyss is "almost" flat in her loli form and only gain big boobs when she grow to her adult (????) form.

Users who are viewing this thread