Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Same Desire

Double-page supporter
Damn guys, I love your scans. Thank you for everything so far and hope to see you in future!

Fed-Kun's army
Why not just take the villagers out into the real world?

Chances are that they only exist because you yourself entered Tenohira, and thus function like all of the raw materials you get from your pocket world. Might require a certain lvl, but give it a shot.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for tl

@Phelix i think it was said somewhere at the beginning of this manga, that he cannot bring them out.

Well this is at least better than mushozoku tensei so I'm looking forward to this,also enel and her sister is lucky dude,they get to see some good scenes(hopefully MC's japanese based power doesn't censor stuff( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Fed-Kun's army
@CronosusCZ Ah. That would explain things then.

Still, I'd like to see-or at least think-that he could birth his world into this at a certain lvl.

I genuinely like this power, it's pretty innovative as far as Cheat Skills go. Helps that the story isn't immediate trash.

@democarplus we were at lost as how to translate the plural form of "warrior-kun", "warrior-kuns" doesn't look right, like "animes".
And someone mentioned that they look like racoons so we settled on "warrior-coons"

Fed-Kun's army
@yuushin
Thanks for the info very helpful to know, and yeah they do look like racoons, now we just need racoon grade rifles for self defense and boom bye bye paranoid church.

oh so the mc is a moron, they can use ballistae and crossbows, wooden gears work and they can still make crossbows of non iron materials

Dex-chan lover
the transltion of the manual is just amazing
if over achieving had a picture, it would be this

Users who are viewing this thread